Windows 10: Windows Activation - Hub Support

Discus and support Windows Activation - Hub Support in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have to apologize for performing this test on a rather slow Virtual Machine. This error obviously is concerning the Run program, slui.exe 0x2a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by A n d re yManachinov, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Windows Activation - Hub Support

I have to apologize for performing this test on a rather slow Virtual Machine.

This error obviously is concerning the Run program, slui.exe 0x2a 0xC004F069

I am running into a peculiar error on this page;

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hub/4338813/windows-help?os=windows-10

I can also provide the limited information regarding this error;

Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in.

AADSTS50196: The server terminated an operation because it encountered a client request loop. Please contact your app vendor.
    Troubleshooting details
    If you contact your administrator, send this info to them.
    Copy info to clipboard

Request Id: a8e93487-82ed-40dd-a7cb-d6520c698e00
    Correlation Id: d03ad7b4-70d1-49aa-905c-ef75d5ad8436
    Timestamp: 2020-08-03T04:00:03Z
    Message: AADSTS50196: The server terminated an operation because it encountered a client request loop. Please contact your app vendor.

Advanced diagnostics: Enable
    If you plan on getting support for an issue, turn this on and try to reproduce the error. This will collect additional information that will help troubleshoot the issue.

Clipboard;

Request Id: a8e93487-82ed-40dd-a7cb-d6520c698e00
    Correlation Id: d03ad7b4-70d1-49aa-905c-ef75d5ad8436
    Timestamp: 2020-08-03T04:00:03Z
    Message: AADSTS50196: The server terminated an operation because it encountered a client request loop. Please contact your app vendor.

Windows Activation - Hub Support cd854f5f-2b79-4b6b-9c4a-0730a85f4c89?upload=true.jpg

:)

A n d re yManachinov, Aug 3, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 3, 2020
  3. insider hub app

Hi Shreesh,

I suggest you to Perform the below steps and install the Insider Hub.

• Go to Settings, then System and then
      Apps & Features
    • Click on Manage Optional Features.
    • Click on Add a Feature.
    • Navigate the list, locate Insider Hub, and click
      install.
    Do let us know the update. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Windows Activation - Hub Support

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows Activation - Hub Support

1. Windows Activation - Hub Support - Similar Threads - Activation Hub Support

2. Windows 11 Activation and Despicable Microsoft "Support"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Activation and Despicable Microsoft "Support": I'm trying to contain my rage at tonight's experience and the trap I have found myself in and there is a question at the end.Today I decided it was time to reinstall Windows. I had a Win 10 Pro installation and decided that as it was time to reinstall I would install Windows...
  3. Microsoft support couldn't re-active window

Microsoft support couldn't re-active window: So, my motherboard needed to be replaced and when I tried to recover my windows license it says "try again later" I contacted support to get some help and they could not help either I have Windows 11 on my purchase history but when I click on it, I get an error page. I just...
  4. Windows Support activated my Windows illegally?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Support activated my Windows illegally?: I asked help today with Windows activation thru Windows settings->Support. When i told my problem with activating the fresh Windows 11 install with my Windows 10 code he asked me if he could remote access my computer via Quick Access. We did that and he activated my Windows...
  5. Windows Support activated my Windows illegally?

Windows Support activated my Windows illegally?: I asked help today with Windows activation thru Windows settings->Support. When i told my problem with activating the fresh Windows 11 install with my Windows 10 code he asked me if he could remote access my computer via Quick Access. We did that and he activated my Windows...
  6. Windows 7 activation contact support number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 activation contact support number: I cant activate windows 7 home basic 64 bit edition with OS bundle with my laptop to online activationIm looking for contact activation number for microsoft activation can any one help me to to provide the number to call for activation my country is philippines.It show error...
  7. Need Support / Help on Windows Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need Support / Help on Windows Activation: I bought an Asus laptop with Windows 10 enterprise edition already installed in it from Flipkart in 2019. When I started the laptop it was working fine. After that I did not use the laptop for more than a year as I was outside country. Now when I opened the laptop, it is...
  8. USB port stopped supporting USB hub / ethernet adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB port stopped supporting USB hub / ethernet adapter: Hello, I have a USB hub/ethernet-adapter I have been using that recently stopped functioning in one of the USB ports of my laptop. It does not show up, it does not load the driver, it is unusable. The mouse and keyboard I have used in the hub work in the same port, ruling...
  9. Activation Key is not supported

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation Key is not supported: Hi, I buy a product key from ebay.that key is not supported.Attach error was occurred. Thank you [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-key-is-not-supported/419240dc-3299-4aba-bbba-bee587c40ea9
  10. USB hub not working with active extension cable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB hub not working with active extension cable: I have a Sabrent 10-Port 60W USB 3.0 Hub that is in my basement and I ran a MutecPower 16 Feet Active USB Extension Cable 3.0 Male to Female with A Extension chipset Signal Booster to the room above where the hub sits. The output on the hub is a usb type b and on the other...