Windows 10: Windows Activation Issues after Format

Discus and support Windows Activation Issues after Format in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, So many moons ago i bought Windows 7 Pro (I bought it the day it came out, i was part of the home user trial thing they ran for it - so i got it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MikeW_87, Feb 2, 2019.

1. MikeW_87 Win User

Windows Activation Issues after Format

Hi,

So many moons ago i bought Windows 7 Pro (I bought it the day it came out, i was part of the home user trial thing they ran for it - so i got it cheap when it was released).

Used that fine for many years...

Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro ages ago, also fine ... for ages

Until that is, yesterday - when i decided to format my pc. Now my PC refuses to activate, gives 0xC004C003 error.

As far as i can make out, my date and time is correct???

When i click the troubleshooter it takes forever and does nothing, tells me to make sure i am connected to the internet (which i obviously am) and gives the error code: 0x80072f8f.

My key is associated to my microsoft account, which i am logged in as, when i go and check my profile i can still see my old machine there, listed as offline...

Any help appreciated, no idea what the issue is Windows Activation Issues after Format :(

:)

MikeW_87, Feb 2, 2019
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Feb 2, 2019
  3. ACTIVATION ISSUE

Hi,

Activation issues with Windows 10 devices are usually caused due to some hardware changes. For us to provide an effective resolution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• What changes have you made to your devices before this issue occurred?
    • Are your computers connected to a domain?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest visiting these links. These can be used as a reference on how to activate Windows 10:

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Feb 2, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Activation Issues after Format - Similar Threads - Activation Issues Format

2. Unable to activate windows 11 after formatting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate windows 11 after formatting: I bought HP laptop which had windows 11 home preinstalled in it. I had some virus as well as slow speed issue with my laptop and had to format the system which reinstalled the windows. Now, I continuously find an "Activate Windows" or "Enter product key" notifications. I...
  3. Unable to activate windows 11 after formatting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to activate windows 11 after formatting: I bought HP laptop which had windows 11 home preinstalled in it. I had some virus as well as slow speed issue with my laptop and had to format the system which reinstalled the windows. Now, I continuously find an "Activate Windows" or "Enter product key" notifications. I...
  4. Upgraded Win 10 activation after formatting

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgraded Win 10 activation after formatting: Good morning,I'm posting here after discussing with Dell. I have a Dell Precision 5510 that came with Windows 7 Pro, no hardware change. It is an old company laptop that I'm recycling for personal use since I got a new one and already migrated the company stuff there. The old...
  5. Issues with Booting after Formatting

in Windows 10 Support
    Issues with Booting after Formatting: Hello, After having booting issues on my Samsung Series 7 All-in-one (i7). I decided to clean reinstall Windows 10. After installing, I am having issues with booting windows 10 and I am left with: The Boot Configuration Data file doesnt contain valid information for an...
  6. Windows 10 activation after formatting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 activation after formatting: I formatted my HDD and then clean installed windows 10 but they don't activate Error code:0xC004F213 I've tried everything I could find and nothing worked I thought the activation key is bound to my motherboard what's the issue here I don't understand I am getting desperate...
  7. Windows Activation Key Retrieval after Formatting disk

Windows Activation Key Retrieval after Formatting disk: Hie. I have formatted the hard drive of my Dell Laptop and now I am required re enter the Windows 10 Product key. I am not aware of how to retrieve the key after formatting the drive. Is there a way I can get my original windows 10 Key again and activate my windows back?...
  8. Two issues after computer formatting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Two issues after computer formatting: hii I have a problem after I formatted the computer Sorry for my English 1. remote desktop protocol does not work for me I can not connect through another computer to my computer before formatting it worked I have win 10 proIt gives me back error "The logon attempt...
  9. Windows 10 not activating after format

Windows 10 not activating after format: I previously had Windows 10 Pro on my laptop, then I had to do a format due to a virus. Initially I installed Windows Pro N by mistake which did not activate, but then reformatted again to install Windows 10 Pro. I checked on my Microsoft account and it shows that my laptop...
  10. Windows 10 activation problem after a format

Windows 10 activation problem after a format: Hello, I own a Lenovo Legion Y520 and a while back I decided to use it as a work laptop at the office. That long story short meant it had to be formatted and an enterprise version of Windows 10 was installed to it. A month ago, I stopped working for the company I was using...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screenpad activation new format

2. activate windows after formatting by phone