Windows 10: Windows Activation Key

Discus and support Windows Activation Key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi Recently Purchased HP Manufactured Refurbished Laptop Running Windows 10 S Mode and when prompted to Activate Windows get the 0x803F7001 Error Code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ChristopherDavis5851, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Windows Activation Key

Hi Recently Purchased HP Manufactured Refurbished Laptop Running Windows 10 S Mode and when prompted to Activate Windows get the 0x803F7001 Error Code and was given instructions on how to find the Product Key with the Command Prompt Function but I am unable to locate the Command Prompt function in windows 10 S Mode? Can someone please help me to find how to locate the Digital Product Key that should be stored in my System

:)

ChristopherDavis5851, Sep 8, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

activate windows 7 oem key

There is no difference between the OEM disc and the Retail disc with Windows 7. A retail disc will accept a OEM or Retail key, and vise versa.

If the OEM Key wasn't going to work with the disc you have, it would have stopped you during the install when it first asked you for the key, not during activation.

What is likely the problem is that, since the OEM version has already been activated once, it is failing activation again. Activate it over the phone using the option given to you on the failed activation screen, and you shouldn't have a problem activating it.

newtekie1, Sep 8, 2020
  3. FX-GMC Win User
    Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

This worked for me last time with a Win 8 key.

Install Windows 8.1 and enter KMS key during setup. Once in windows change product key to my Windows 8 key. Go to add features and enter my WMC add-on key. Drink a beer to a job well done.

FX-GMC, Sep 8, 2020
  4. Windows Activation Key

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows Activation Key

1. Windows Activation Key - Similar Threads - Activation Key

2. Windows falsely claims activation key was used multiple times.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows falsely claims activation key was used multiple times.: I just got sent a new laptop from my workplace to replace an old one and despite HR not having an issue during setup down in Georgia last week, when I opened it up here in NC it started complaining about the product key being used on another device. My best guess is the MS...
  3. Windows falsely claims activation key was used multiple times.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows falsely claims activation key was used multiple times.: I just got sent a new laptop from my workplace to replace an old one and despite HR not having an issue during setup down in Georgia last week, when I opened it up here in NC it started complaining about the product key being used on another device. My best guess is the MS...
  4. Windows falsely claims activation key was used multiple times.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Why I can't activate with genuine key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why I can't activate with genuine key?: **** you and your activation !I won't s*ck with this all the day , instead i will activate with a CRACK program, so much for your "activation" So if you want to more genuine Windows then first make this process useful instead of useless !...
  6. Why I can't activate with genuine key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I can't activate with genuine key?: **** you and your activation !I won't s*ck with this all the day , instead i will activate with a CRACK program, so much for your "activation" So if you want to more genuine Windows then first make this process useful instead of useless !...
  7. Why I can't activate with genuine key?

8. Windows 11 Activation Key Error. Error: Product Not Found. I also get 0x8007000d error when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Activation Key Error. Error: Product Not Found. I also get 0x8007000d error when...: So I recently spoofed my hardware and then reset it, now. Running SFC /Scannow:Goes up to 100% then says Windows Resource Protection could not complete the requested action or whatever.Also in title says more. Please help....
  9. Windows 11 Activation Key Error. Error: Product Not Found. I also get 0x8007000d error when...

Windows 11 Activation Key Error. Error: Product Not Found. I also get 0x8007000d error when...: So I recently spoofed my hardware and then reset it, now. Running SFC /Scannow:Goes up to 100% then says Windows Resource Protection could not complete the requested action or whatever.Also in title says more. Please help....
  10. Windows not activating even when given a key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not activating even when given a key.: So I recently changed my motherboard of my old system and windows started to annoy me about not being activated, windows 10 pro from retailer is binded to my microsoft account, so I found this weird. Although it worked perfectly fine and I have the activated windows features....