Windows 10: Windows Activation/Licensing

Discus and support Windows Activation/Licensing in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought a new system with windows 10 install on it but my free trials was expired. What do I do to reactivate the windows. A message on display says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SamuelDavid3, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Windows Activation/Licensing

I bought a new system with windows 10 install on it but my free trials was expired. What do I do to reactivate the windows. A message on display says "unlicensed product "

:)

SamuelDavid3, Mar 16, 2019

2. Your Windows license expires on...

Hi Hayurin,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to check which version of Windows is activated.

Follow the below steps.

• Go to settings.

• Click on update and recovery.

• Click on Activation.

• And check which version of Windows is activated.

If it shows as insider preview then i suggest you to contact Microsoft Phone support as they have the right resources to activate windows 10.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Mar 16, 2019
  3. Windows activation/ license

Hi Nuruzzaman,

Your Windows license will expire soon. You need to activate it in settings
    error message might occur due to corrupted user account or system file. For us to isolate the issue, kindly answer the below questions:

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type cmd, and right-click on it.
    • Select Run as administrator.
    • Type this command, and then press Enter:

wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    • Your product key will now appear. Write it down or copy it to a safe location.
    • Press Windows key + I to open
      Settings.
    • Click on Update & security.
    • Select Activation tab.
    • Click on Change product key link.
    • Enter the product key that you've got from the Command
      Prompt
      window.
    • Click on Next button.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Mar 16, 2019
  4. Windows Activation/Licensing

Activation and licensing

For licensed Windows versions to fix the activation problem perform the following step:

Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste:

slmgr /ato

questions_, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

Windows Activation/Licensing

1. Windows Activation/Licensing - Similar Threads - Activation Licensing

2. Activating Windows 10 with a Windows 7 license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating Windows 10 with a Windows 7 license: Hi, I'm trying to find some informations on the activation of Windows 10 with a Windows 7 license. Is it possible and legit to activate a Windows 10 with a Windows 7 license? Is it only working with OEM licenses? I'm trying to find an official post, but I can't find any....
  3. Activating Windows 10 pro using digital license - Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activating Windows 10 pro using digital license - Issues: I recently bought a brand new PC, and I got windows 10 pro installed (unactivated version) and I was told that I can transfer my digital license 1-time for free. I am struggling to follow the steps, and when I go to activation troubleshooting, it still picks up my old PC. Is...
  4. Reinstall Windows and activate using current license

Reinstall Windows and activate using current license: Hi. I am planning to uninstall Windows from my laptop and run Ubuntu exclusively for some time. I would like to know if I can reinstall Windows on the same laptop or another laptop that didn't come with it pre-installed and activate it using my current license that's linked...
  5. Why is Windows 10 claiming that I have not activated Windows after upgrading a Home license...

Why is Windows 10 claiming that I have not activated Windows after upgrading a Home license...: Hi, I upgraded my Home license to a Pro license via the Microsoft Store last Friday to get access to its features as a developer, but now the windows activation watermark is showing up on my monitor. When I go to Settings > Update & Security > Activation, it tells me my...
  6. New motherboard old mothoerboard fried can't seem to use my digital license activation

New motherboard old mothoerboard fried can't seem to use my digital license activation: well I can't seem to use my digital license activation linked on my microsoft account even though i removed the previous "device(motherboard" that was last used with...
  7. Windows Activation key Error 0xC00F4050: YOUR WINDOWS LICENSE WILL EXPIRE SOON. You Need...

Windows Activation key Error 0xC00F4050: YOUR WINDOWS LICENSE WILL EXPIRE SOON. You Need...: I was using digitalentitlement to upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Pro. Recently upgraded OS of PC from earlier Windows 10 Pro version to Windows 10 Pro 1903 version. After restart, I saw notification YOUR WINDOWS LICENSE WILL EXPIRE SOON. You Need To Activate Windows...
  8. Windows 10 is activated, but warns that license will expire soon

Windows 10 is activated, but warns that license will expire soon: I have not used my Lenovo ideapad for some time, and when I fired it up this morning I received a message saying that my windows 10 license will expire soon, and directing me to the activation page in settings. I bought this computer with windows 10 installed, and it has...
  9. Activation of Windows 10 pro digital license in my new laptop. Kindly suggest.

Activation of Windows 10 pro digital license in my new laptop. Kindly suggest.: Unable to activate my new PC to windows 10 pro using digital license from my existing PC. Kindly suggest https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-of-windows-10-pro-digital-license-in-my/f6c1169e-5612-4511-b7c9-68f2227a3bb1"
  10. Any way to check if a license key has been activated before?

Any way to check if a license key has been activated before?: Hi, I am trying to return a key I bought that is no longer needed and when I try to they are saying "there are no screenshots proving the key does not work and we have no guarantee that the key has not been used thus we cannot refund you". I have not used the key myself...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. window license activation