Windows 10: Windows Activation/Licensing

Discus and support Windows Activation/Licensing in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought a new system with windows 10 install on it but my free trials was expired. What do I do to reactivate the windows. A message on display says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SamuelDavid3, Mar 16, 2019 at 4:52 AM.

1. Windows Activation/Licensing

I bought a new system with windows 10 install on it but my free trials was expired. What do I do to reactivate the windows. A message on display says "unlicensed product "

:)

SamuelDavid3, Mar 16, 2019 at 4:52 AM

2. Your Windows license expires on...

Hi Hayurin,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to check which version of Windows is activated.

Follow the below steps.

• Go to settings.

• Click on update and recovery.

• Click on Activation.

• And check which version of Windows is activated.

If it shows as insider preview then i suggest you to contact Microsoft Phone support as they have the right resources to activate windows 10.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Mar 16, 2019 at 4:53 AM
  3. Windows activation/ license

Hi Nuruzzaman,

Your Windows license will expire soon. You need to activate it in settings
    error message might occur due to corrupted user account or system file. For us to isolate the issue, kindly answer the below questions:

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type cmd, and right-click on it.
    • Select Run as administrator.
    • Type this command, and then press Enter:

wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    • Your product key will now appear. Write it down or copy it to a safe location.
    • Press Windows key + I to open
      Settings.
    • Click on Update & security.
    • Select Activation tab.
    • Click on Change product key link.
    • Enter the product key that you've got from the Command
      Prompt
      window.
    • Click on Next button.

We will wait for your response.

4. Windows Activation/Licensing

Activation and licensing

For licensed Windows versions to fix the activation problem perform the following step:

Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste:

slmgr /ato

Thema:

Windows Activation/Licensing

1. Windows Activation/Licensing - Similar Threads - Activation Licensing

2. Windows license is not reactivating with Activation Troubleshooter after changing hardware

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows license is not reactivating with Activation Troubleshooter after changing hardware: Hello. I've changed my hardware recently, Windows Activation failed now and I cannot solve it through Activation Troubleshooter. After I'm choosing the device I'm currently using I get "Unable to activate Windows". How this can be solved? I still have the same product key...
  3. Windows won't activate even though i have online license

Windows won't activate even though i have online license: "Waiting to be filled by oem" I know that my hardwared is locked to a different motherboard, I forgot to tell microsoft i was switching hardware, which seems kind of ridiculous. But anyway i no longer have that motherboard because i sold it. Is there anyway to activate...
  4. Windows 10 license activation

Windows 10 license activation: I am using windows 10 for a long time,and I am using windows 10 home single language.What I wanna know is,I have another personal computer belongs to me.can I activate that computer with the same key I am already using...
  5. Activation and License

Activation and License: My windows shows that it is currently activated, but it shows that the Windows license will expire soon. I had purchased this device only 7 months back. Please help me with this issue I'm facing. Thank you. LICENSE WARNING[IMG] WINDOWS ACTIVATED SHOWN [ATTACH]...
  6. How to untie pc from Windows 10 license on activation server

How to untie pc from Windows 10 license on activation server: Hi! I have a retail Windows 10 license I want to transfer to my new pc. How can I untie it from my previous pc? I uninstalled the key by using slmgr /upk -command. It uninstalled succesfully but when I formatted and re-installed Windows on my old pc it just took the key...
  7. Windows 10 says it's activated with a digital license, but the "Activate Windows" watermark...

Windows 10 says it's activated with a digital license, but the "Activate Windows" watermark...: Years ago, I replaced my HDD on my computer, which deactivated my windows. With the help of customer support, I was able to reactivate it. However, since a recent update, the "Activate Windows" watermark appears on my screen. When I restart my computer, it goes away for a...
  8. Mistake activating Win10 using product key instead of digital license

Mistake activating Win10 using product key instead of digital license: After a hard drive replacement on HP laptop the local tech also installed Win10 using his key. It seemed to work so I let it slide; now 6 months later I need to Activate Windows. Problem is I have a Digital License attached to my account/computer but all I'm allowed to do is...
  9. Windows 10 Home Activation error with Digital License

Windows 10 Home Activation error with Digital License: Helll, I purchased a Windows 10 Home license with USB installer in 2016. The license is registered on my account, so it used to activate the Windows whenever, I changed my computer or do a major hardware replacement. Currently, there is no device registered on my...
  10. Why at the right low corner shows "Activate Windows..." (I purshased the licensed windows...

Why at the right low corner shows "Activate Windows..." (I purshased the licensed windows...: Why at the right low corner shows "Activate Windows..." (I purshased the licensed windows 10 Home) , and how I find my product key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-at-the-right-low-corner-shows-activate-windows/bb8c02d0-280f-489b-b136-4e4e268f4832"