Windows 10: Windows Activation/Licensing

Discus and support Windows Activation/Licensing in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought a new system with windows 10 install on it but my free trials was expired. What do I do to reactivate the windows. A message on display says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SamuelDavid3, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Windows Activation/Licensing

I bought a new system with windows 10 install on it but my free trials was expired. What do I do to reactivate the windows. A message on display says "unlicensed product "

:)

SamuelDavid3, Mar 16, 2019

2. Your Windows license expires on...

Hi Hayurin,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to check which version of Windows is activated.

Follow the below steps.

• Go to settings.

• Click on update and recovery.

• Click on Activation.

• And check which version of Windows is activated.

If it shows as insider preview then i suggest you to contact Microsoft Phone support as they have the right resources to activate windows 10.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Mar 16, 2019
  3. Windows activation/ license

Hi Nuruzzaman,

Your Windows license will expire soon. You need to activate it in settings
    error message might occur due to corrupted user account or system file. For us to isolate the issue, kindly answer the below questions:

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type cmd, and right-click on it.
    • Select Run as administrator.
    • Type this command, and then press Enter:

wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    • Your product key will now appear. Write it down or copy it to a safe location.
    • Press Windows key + I to open
      Settings.
    • Click on Update & security.
    • Select Activation tab.
    • Click on Change product key link.
    • Enter the product key that you've got from the Command
      Prompt
      window.
    • Click on Next button.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Mar 16, 2019
  4. Windows Activation/Licensing

Activation and licensing

For licensed Windows versions to fix the activation problem perform the following step:

Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste:

slmgr /ato

questions_, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

Windows Activation/Licensing

1. Windows Activation/Licensing - Similar Threads - Activation Licensing

2. How can I Activate Window 11 from Window 10 without digital license key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I Activate Window 11 from Window 10 without digital license key?: Hi, I am currently using Window 10 Enterprise version, which is not registered by digital key license, I guess it was done by physical. Later on, I have installed Window 11 which was recommended by windows but it shows not activate. Can you please guide me how to activate...
  3. How can I Activate Window 11 from Window 10 without digital license key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I Activate Window 11 from Window 10 without digital license key?: Hi, I am currently using Window 10 Enterprise version, which is not registered by digital key license, I guess it was done by physical. Later on, I have installed Window 11 which was recommended by windows but it shows not activate. Can you please guide me how to activate...
  4. Re-activating a Win11 digital entitlement license after laptop reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-activating a Win11 digital entitlement license after laptop reset: I have a digital entitlement license which I obtained after I upgraded form Win8.1 licensed with a key to Win10 and later to Win11.Everything was running smoothly until a windows update totally broke the status bar on my Windows 11.I tried a few restores but they throw BSOD...
  5. Re-activating a Win11 digital entitlement license after laptop reset

Re-activating a Win11 digital entitlement license after laptop reset: I have a digital entitlement license which I obtained after I upgraded form Win8.1 licensed with a key to Win10 and later to Win11.Everything was running smoothly until a windows update totally broke the status bar on my Windows 11.I tried a few restores but they throw BSOD...
  6. Laptop keeps crashing and i keep getting License Activation slui.exe failed with the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps crashing and i keep getting License Activation slui.exe failed with the...: License Activation slui.exe failed with the following error code:hr=0xC004F074Command-line...
  7. Laptop keeps crashing and i keep getting License Activation slui.exe failed with the...

Laptop keeps crashing and i keep getting License Activation slui.exe failed with the...: License Activation slui.exe failed with the following error code:hr=0xC004F074Command-line...
  8. By using this license can i activate windows 11 education on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    By using this license can i activate windows 11 education on my pc: How can i know if my account has a licence which can activate windows 11 education https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/by-using-this-license-can-i-activate-windows-11/5c447f76-7fba-412d-9f16-511a57f2a431
  9. By using this license can i activate windows 11 education on my pc

By using this license can i activate windows 11 education on my pc: How can i know if my account has a licence which can activate windows 11 education https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/by-using-this-license-can-i-activate-windows-11/5c447f76-7fba-412d-9f16-511a57f2a431
  10. cannot activate license after changing harddisk

cannot activate license after changing harddisk: cannot activate license after changing harddiskI have previous window 8.1 license. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-activate-license-after-changing-harddisk/e656e958-74da-485e-8472-c225a9e4473d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. window license activation