Windows 10: Windows Activation not possible even when bought from Microsoft

Discus and support Windows Activation not possible even when bought from Microsoft in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased Windows 10 from Microsoft and the activation code does not work. The code is 0xC004C060 which is described as "You entered a product key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ChristineMann1, Apr 2, 2022.

1. Windows Activation not possible even when bought from Microsoft

I purchased Windows 10 from Microsoft and the activation code does not work. The code is 0xC004C060 which is described as "You entered a product key that can't be used to activate Windows. Enter a different product key or buy a new product key."It's near impossible to speak to an actual person and they don't even offer a chat function like most useful vendors do. How on earth can we spend thousands on a product that won't activate? Crazy.

:)

ChristineMann1, Apr 2, 2022
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Apr 2, 2022
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Apr 2, 2022
  4. Johan45 Win User

Windows Activation not possible even when bought from Microsoft

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 2, 2022
Thema:

Windows Activation not possible even when bought from Microsoft

1. Windows Activation not possible even when bought from Microsoft - Similar Threads - Activation possible bought

2. Windows Activation not possible even when bought from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation not possible even when bought from Microsoft: I purchased Windows 10 from Microsoft and the activation code does not work. The code is 0xC004C060 which is described as "You entered a product key that can't be used to activate Windows. Enter a different product key or buy a new product key."It's near impossible to speak...
  3. Windows Activation not possible even when bought from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Activation not possible even when bought from Microsoft: I purchased Windows 10 from Microsoft and the activation code does not work. The code is 0xC004C060 which is described as "You entered a product key that can't be used to activate Windows. Enter a different product key or buy a new product key."It's near impossible to speak...
  4. Can't activate unactivated windows 10, even with bought key.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate unactivated windows 10, even with bought key.: Hello all, I'm unable to activated my unactivated windows 10. When opening my activation settings, this is what I get: I bought 1 Windows 10 Home Key from this site, but it keeps giving me this: Help appreciated....
  5. Can't activate unactivated windows 10, even with bought key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate unactivated windows 10, even with bought key.: Hello all, I'm unable to activated my unactivated windows 10. When opening my activation settings, this is what I get: I bought 1 Windows 10 Home Key from this site, but it keeps giving me this: Help appreciated....
  6. Can't activate unactivated windows 10, even with bought key.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Activation Watermark Bought from the Box

Activation Watermark Bought from the Box: I've bought an HP Pavilion Desktop PC 590-p0053w with Windows 10 Pre-Installed on it and I am being asked to Activate it after having it for over 2 years now. I've read your information on how to "Get your Activation Key" and when I've bought it Bought it off of Walmart's...
  8. i bought windows 10 from microsoft store but it will not activate

i bought windows 10 from microsoft store but it will not activate: i bought windows 10 from microsoft store but it will not activate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-windows-10-from-microsoft-store-but-it/64075381-e81e-4de9-92ff-cfda28a63902
  9. Bought Win10 key from microsoft store and cannot activate windows 10

Bought Win10 key from microsoft store and cannot activate windows 10: Dear all, I have bought a Win10 product key from the official Microsoft Store, but when I go into the Activation menu I have installed Win10 very recently with an "evaluation", i.e. non-activated, licence it does not work. Error code in the main menu "Windows reported...
  10. Windows 10 Won't Activate even though I Bought It

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Won't Activate even though I Bought It: 8 years ago I bought a PC with Windows 7 Installed in it and it gave me 0 problems. After changing almost every single component of the pc and surviving a lot of virus because of some downloads I did when I was 12, now I'm at Windows 10, but it says I have to activate it, I...