Windows 10: Windows Activation on a Macbook

Discus and support Windows Activation on a Macbook in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hey there! My name is Danish and i am long time windows user but i also have a mac , so i installed windows on mac via bootcamp but i don't know if i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DanishveerSingh, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Windows Activation on a Macbook

Hey there! My name is Danish and i am long time windows user but i also have a mac , so i installed windows on mac via bootcamp but i don't know if i need to purchase a key to activate windows on mac , because i also have a pc and i don't know if it's activate automatically by putting my microsoft account linked to my pc, If it's possible please answer me!!

:)

DanishveerSingh, Apr 12, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Windows on Macbook Pro using Bootcamp

Hi,

You need support software (drivers) installed with Boot Camp to use Windows 10. This software is automatically downloaded when you use Boot Camp Assistant. Boot Camp supports 64-bit versions of Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro when used with a supported
    Mac. Here are the list that supports Windows 10:

• MacBook Pro (2012 and later)
    • MacBook Air (2012 and later)
    • MacBook (2015 and later)
    • iMac Pro (2017)iMac (2012 and later)
    • Mac mini (2012 and later)
    • Mac mini Server (Late 2012)
    • Mac Pro (Late 2013)

We also suggest that you check and follow the steps shared by Andre Da Costa on this
    thread on how to setup Windows 10 on your Mac using Boot Camp.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 12, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 12, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Activation on a Macbook

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

Windows Activation on a Macbook

1. Windows Activation on a Macbook - Similar Threads - Activation Macbook

2. Unable to activate Windows 10 Home on 2019 Macbook Pro Intel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to activate Windows 10 Home on 2019 Macbook Pro Intel: I used BootCamp to install the Windows ISO successfully and I chose Windows 10 Home during setup. All went well until I went to change my background and I realized Windows was never activated. it states "Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error...
  3. Unable to activate Windows 10 Home on 2019 Macbook Pro Intel

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to activate Windows 10 Home on 2019 Macbook Pro Intel: I used BootCamp to install the Windows ISO successfully and I chose Windows 10 Home during setup. All went well until I went to change my background and I realized Windows was never activated. it states "Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error...
  4. Unable to activate Windows 10 Home on 2019 Macbook Pro Intel

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Activate code in Windows used by Parallels on MacBook M1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate code in Windows used by Parallels on MacBook M1: Hello,I have bought a MacBook 13 M1. I want to use Windows so I bought Parallels and installed Windows 11 but when I activated the code there was an error because I needed a confirmation from Microsoft. I can not contact them and in this case what should i do?...
  6. Activate code in Windows used by Parallels on MacBook M1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activate code in Windows used by Parallels on MacBook M1: Hello,I have bought a MacBook 13 M1. I want to use Windows so I bought Parallels and installed Windows 11 but when I activated the code there was an error because I needed a confirmation from Microsoft. I can not contact them and in this case what should i do?...
  7. Unable to activate Windows 10 on MacBook Pro Apple M1

Unable to activate Windows 10 on MacBook Pro Apple M1: Purchased a new MacBook Pro and I am unable to activate Windows 10 on it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-windows-10-on-macbook-pro-apple/c1413a88-2398-44d3-9c34-a0463558a304
  8. Windows activation failed - Macbook Pro Boot Camp

Windows activation failed - Macbook Pro Boot Camp: Recently I have purchased a digital key for Windows 10 Pro Standard edition. I am currently using a Macbook pro-2016 version and I have installed windows 10 on that using boot camp. After successfully installing windows when I am trying to active my windows, it gave me an...
  9. Unable to activate Windows 10 Pro on my Macbook Pro 2017 after repair

Unable to activate Windows 10 Pro on my Macbook Pro 2017 after repair: Hello, I bought Windows 10 Pro in Jan 2018 to use it on my Macbook Pro 2017. Recently, I was having some issues with keyboard so I visited apple store to get it fixed. Unfortunately, they'd to remove data and reset my pc. Ofcourse I've a back up copy. When I got my laptop...
  10. Unable to activate Windows 10 on my Macbook Pro 2017 after repair

Unable to activate Windows 10 on my Macbook Pro 2017 after repair: Hello, I bought Windows 10 in Jan 2018 to use it on my Macbook Pro 2017. Recently, I was having some issues with keyboard so I visited apple store to get it fixed. Unfortunately, they'd to remove data and reset my pc. Ofcourse I've a back up copy. When I got my laptop and...