Windows 10: Windows Activation on my old laptop

Discus and support Windows Activation on my old laptop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello! So here's my problem. In 2017, my mom bought a new laptop with Windows 10 Installed. After a year, that new laptop was broken due to spilled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by deo.deo.1171, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Windows Activation on my old laptop

Hello! So here's my problem.

In 2017, my mom bought a new laptop with Windows 10 Installed. After a year, that new laptop was broken due to spilled water. So I bought myself an SSD enclosure and saved the files, in which, it has Windows 10 Installed.

April 5, 2020, I have stumbled upon our old laptop and tried if it was working, and it did! It had Windows 7 and had no problems, but it just lags so much because of so much files and old hardware

Today, April 7, 2020, I have decided to put the SSD with Windows 10 onto the old laptop which had Windows 7. Now, my main problem is that Windows couldn't Activate itself. Both of the drives were working fine in their days, but after I swapped out the SSDs, it says that I need to put in a Product Key. I don't know if the people who are selling the laptops put in the product key onto the newly bought laptop, but I think they don't. Please help me in activating it.

:)

deo.deo.1171, Apr 7, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

What to do with old laptop

If you actually read the thread it is a spare old laptop.

Nordic, Apr 7, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Anthony12 Win User

Windows Activation on my old laptop

What to do with old laptop

Yeah this is good suggestions here with your old laptop but i just want to say you that you should replace your old laptop with any new laptop by exchanging the old one and i think this is the best opinion for you ....

Give us a call

Anthony12, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

Windows Activation on my old laptop

1. Windows Activation on my old laptop - Similar Threads - Activation old laptop

2. Can't activate Windows on old company laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate Windows on old company laptop: Ok so I purchased an ASUS SonicMaster a few weeks ago from someone on FB Marketplace and I'm regretting it. It came with Windows 10 Pro installed, which I later discovered has been blacklisted?? I attempted to update to the latest version of Windows 11 and realized that there...
  3. Can't activate Windows on old company laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't activate Windows on old company laptop: Ok so I purchased an ASUS SonicMaster a few weeks ago from someone on FB Marketplace and I'm regretting it. It came with Windows 10 Pro installed, which I later discovered has been blacklisted?? I attempted to update to the latest version of Windows 11 and realized that there...
  4. Can't activate Windows on old company laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. my old version windows 8.1 not activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my old version windows 8.1 not activated: my lenovo laptop having W. 8.1 now asking activate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-old-version-windows-81-not-activated/40ba8b28-2985-463d-9274-2abf06a17486
  6. Windows 10 moved to my old laptop has Activation problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 moved to my old laptop has Activation problem: My Dell Inspiron 15R laptop suddenly died - no life at all - I decided to take out the drive and use it on my old Dell Vostro laptop which was running Windows 7 - I replaced the drive and after a long process I finally have Windows 10 running on the Dell Vostro but with a...
  7. Activating Windows on Old School Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activating Windows on Old School Laptop: how on earth do you activate windows on an old school laptop? right now im using windows non genuine 10 version. i dont have my product key because i didnt purchase it from anyone, i used it at school and never took it back, so nowhere on the PC shows its product key either....
  8. Windows 10 Home - Activation on an old laptop

Windows 10 Home - Activation on an old laptop: Hello, I have just installed a fresh, clean install of Windows 10 Home on an old laptop which formerly ran Windows Vista. As this was my first time doing this on an old machine and I did not know if it would work or run properly on the old machine, I did the installation...
  9. Activate Windows 10 Pro on new laptop after losing my old laptop

Activate Windows 10 Pro on new laptop after losing my old laptop: I had an Acer Laptop previously, which I had purchased the $99 upgrade to windows 10 Pro from the microsoft store app on. This laptop was stolen from me at a train station about a month and a half ago, so now that money is down the drain unless I can get that activation on my...
  10. Reinstall Windows 10 on old laptop - won't activate

Reinstall Windows 10 on old laptop - won't activate: I have an older laptop that we used to use for basic things. Replaced it and it's been sitting. Grandkids wanted to use it so cleaned everything off and reinstalled the O/S. It keeps saying Windows is not activated... Originally Windows 7 Home. When Windows 10 came out...