Windows 10: Windows activation on new HDD

Discus and support Windows activation on new HDD in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I Have changed HDD, previously my Windows 10 was upgraded from 8.1. I don't have activation key handy, used to log in thru MS id. Whether Its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by VijaiD, Dec 24, 2018.

1. VijaiD Win User

Windows activation on new HDD

I Have changed HDD, previously my Windows 10 was upgraded from 8.1.

I don't have activation key handy, used to log in thru MS id.

Whether Its possible to activate Windows with old license on my new HDD?, rest hardware are same.

Please help.

:)

VijaiD, Dec 24, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 24, 2018
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    unlock hdd

Hi Johan,

It is possible that your
    HDD was unreadable
    causing the error message to appear. We recommend that you perform these troubleshooting steps and check if there are any changes:

• Shutdown
      your
      PC.

• Unhooked
      the
      HDD
      and
      turn on
      your
      PC.

• Reconnect
      your
      HDD
      and
      restart
      your
      PC.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    laptop/computer's manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Dec 24, 2018
  4. Johankaan Win User

unlock hdd

Johankaan, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows activation on new HDD - Similar Threads - activation HDD

2. Windows Activation on new 3TB HDD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation on new 3TB HDD: Microsoft recently past 2 weeks or so helped me to activate Windows 10 Professional on my SSD. Now I have installed a 3TB HDD Seagate, and wish to install Windows 10 Pro on there as well. I am lead to believe that my activation is linked to my Microsoft account. Okay, but...
  3. Windows Activation on new 3TB HDD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation on new 3TB HDD: Microsoft recently past 2 weeks or so helped me to activate Windows 10 Professional on my SSD. Now I have installed a 3TB HDD Seagate, and wish to install Windows 10 Pro on there as well. I am lead to believe that my activation is linked to my Microsoft account. Okay, but...
  4. Windows Activation on new 3TB HDD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Transfering activation from HDD to SSD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfering activation from HDD to SSD: Hi, I am thinking about installing Windows 10 on an new SSD, but the only problem is, my activated copy of Windows 11 Pro is on my HDD. Is there a way that I can transfer my activation by unlinking my Microsoft account from that one device with the HDD in, put the SSD into...
  6. Transfering activation from HDD to SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfering activation from HDD to SSD: Hi, I am thinking about installing Windows 10 on an new SSD, but the only problem is, my activated copy of Windows 11 Pro is on my HDD. Is there a way that I can transfer my activation by unlinking my Microsoft account from that one device with the HDD in, put the SSD into...
  7. Transfering activation from HDD to SSD

8. I have an older Samsung Q330 without it's originel HDD. I installed Win 10 pro, activated...

I have an older Samsung Q330 without it's originel HDD. I installed Win 10 pro, activated...: 1st time user. I have noted that this problem has happened before in Win 10 pro. But that was 2018. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-older-samsung-q330-without-its-originel/dcda7a13-6b57-45ab-b6cc-3d54c9c16e09
  9. I have an older Samsung Q330 without it's originel HDD. I installed Win 10 pro, activated...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have an older Samsung Q330 without it's originel HDD. I installed Win 10 pro, activated...: 1st time user. I have noted that this problem has happened before in Win 10 pro. But that was 2018. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-older-samsung-q330-without-its-originel/dcda7a13-6b57-45ab-b6cc-3d54c9c16e09
  10. I have an older Samsung Q330 without it's originel HDD. I installed Win 10 pro, activated...

in Windows 10 Gaming