Windows 10: Windows Activation on Parallels

Discus and support Windows Activation on Parallels in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've installed Parallels on my iMac and bought the Office 365 suite online through the Windows website in Australia. Windows wants me to active it with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PaolaYevenes, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Windows Activation on Parallels

I've installed Parallels on my iMac and bought the Office 365 suite online through the Windows website in Australia. Windows wants me to active it with a product key.I didn't see or, can't remember seeing a product key when I installed Parallels. I assume Windows was installed and activated when I installed Parallels, but can't find a product key.Activation error is 0xC004F213.Please help me find my product key.

:)

PaolaYevenes, Jul 27, 2021

2. activating windows 10 in parallels

Hi, I'm Elise, an independent advisor and I'd be happy to help with your issue.

You will need to use the activation troubleshooter, as Windows has detected that you are now using the same license on different hardware (Parallels vs Bootcamp), please follow the steps in this article:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/20527/...

Kind Regards,

Elise

EliseM_456, Jul 27, 2021
  3. AMac1234 Win User
    Unable to activate Windows 10 in parallels

I transferred a valid and activated copy of windows 10 (free upgrade from Windows 7) to Parallels on my Mac. The copy in Parallels though says it is not activated. How do I activate this VM?

The original windows computer is now switched off and not used, but is a windows 7 virtual machine in Parallels on this Mac.

AMac1234, Jul 27, 2021
  4. Windows Activation on Parallels

Windows activation on Parallels

Hi I used windows 10 on parallels software and now I have to reinstall it on a new MacBook and parallels. How do I transfer the activation key. I have upgraded to windows 10 from windows 8 during free upgrade. Thanks

aswathnarayanmanandhi, Jul 27, 2021
Thema:

Windows Activation on Parallels

1. Windows Activation on Parallels - Similar Threads - Activation Parallels

2. How to activate Windows 11 ARM in Parallels virtual machine, Macbook Air M2?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to activate Windows 11 ARM in Parallels virtual machine, Macbook Air M2?: I just bought a license for Microsoft Win Home 11 64-bit All Lng PK Lic Online DwnLd NR KW9-00664, and was given a 25-character key. However, when I use that key to activate Windows 11 ARM in the Parallels virtual machine on Macbook Air M2, it get an error: The product key...
  3. How to activate Windows 11 ARM in Parallels virtual machine, Macbook Air M2?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to activate Windows 11 ARM in Parallels virtual machine, Macbook Air M2?: I just bought a license for Microsoft Win Home 11 64-bit All Lng PK Lic Online DwnLd NR KW9-00664, and was given a 25-character key. However, when I use that key to activate Windows 11 ARM in the Parallels virtual machine on Macbook Air M2, it get an error: The product key...
  4. Parallels Windows re-activation in my McBook proM1 pro 2021 laptop after replacing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Parallels Windows re-activation in my McBook proM1 pro 2021 laptop after replacing...: I have activated Parallels Windows in my McBook proM1 pro 2021 laptop, with activation key I obtained after purchasing Windows Home edition. But now my laptop has hardware issue and its motherboard has to be replaced and be activated with new MAC OS. So I want to know if I...
  5. Parallels Windows re-activation in my McBook proM1 pro 2021 laptop after replacing...

Parallels Windows re-activation in my McBook proM1 pro 2021 laptop after replacing...: I have activated Parallels Windows in my McBook proM1 pro 2021 laptop, with activation key I obtained after purchasing Windows Home edition. But now my laptop has hardware issue and its motherboard has to be replaced and be activated with new MAC OS. So I want to know if I...
  6. OEM Windows 10 activation key won’t activate on rebuilt Parallels Virtual Machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OEM Windows 10 activation key won’t activate on rebuilt Parallels Virtual Machine: I am running a virtual PC on my Mac Mini using Parallels. I purchased a WIndows 10 Pro OEM activation key which has worked perfectly for over a year. The virtual machine crashed and I needed to rebuild it. I now can’t active the same key that I have been using up to now. I...
  7. OEM Windows 10 activation key won’t activate on rebuilt Parallels Virtual Machine

OEM Windows 10 activation key won’t activate on rebuilt Parallels Virtual Machine: I am running a virtual PC on my Mac Mini using Parallels. I purchased a WIndows 10 Pro OEM activation key which has worked perfectly for over a year. The virtual machine crashed and I needed to rebuild it. I now can’t active the same key that I have been using up to now. I...
  8. OEM Windows 10 activation key won’t activate on rebuilt Parallels Virtual Machine

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  9. How to activate Windows 11 on Parallels on a new M@ Mac

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to activate Windows 11 on Parallels on a new M@ Mac: I am currently running Windows 11 on an Intel Mac using Parallels. I have a digital licence since I installed Windows 10 using activation keys from Windows 8.1. I now wish to migrate my Parallels licence to my new M2 Mac Mini, and transfer my virtual Windows 11 machine to the...
  10. How to activate Windows 11 on Parallels on a new M@ Mac

How to activate Windows 11 on Parallels on a new M@ Mac: I am currently running Windows 11 on an Intel Mac using Parallels. I have a digital licence since I installed Windows 10 using activation keys from Windows 8.1. I now wish to migrate my Parallels licence to my new M2 Mac Mini, and transfer my virtual Windows 11 machine to the...