Windows 10: Windows activation on surface go

Discus and support Windows activation on surface go in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; my surface go display the message to "activate Windows". what should I do to activate Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ajay843128, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Windows activation on surface go

my surface go display the message to "activate Windows". what should I do to activate Windows 10.

:)

Ajay843128, Mar 16, 2020

2. Problem updating Windows Surface Pro 4 with Windows 10 feature updates

Hi,

I have manage to install image for Microsoft Surface Pro 4 by going to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...erecoveryimage and download a recovery image for Microsoft Surface Pro 4.

What I did to reset your Surface from a USB recovery drive was:
    Step 1: Make sure your Surface is turned off and plugged in (hold down the power
    button for 30 seconds).
    Step 2: Insert the USB recovery drive into the USB port on your Surface.
    Step 3: Press and hold the volume-down button while you press and release the
    power button on your Surface.
    Step 4: When the Surface logo appears, release the volume button.
    Step 5: When prompted, select the language and keyboard layout you want.
    Step 6: Select Troubleshoot > Reset your PC.
    If prompted for a recovery key, select Skip this drive at the bottom of the
    screen.
    Step 7: Select the target operating system you wish to reset. This
    refers to the current operating system installed on your Surface.
    Step 8: Select Yes, repartition the drives, and on the next page, select Next.
    Step 9: Choose Just remove my files.
    Step 10: Select Reset.
    Surface restarts and the Surface logo displays while the reset process continues
    (this can take a while).

This always fails and I have to do the below which continues installation.
    Windows 10 Installation Media:

1. Insert the Media (DVD/USB) in your PC and restart.
    2. Boot from the media.
    3. Select Repair Your Computer.
    Select Troubleshoot.

1. Choose Command Prompt from the menu:
    Type in the command:
    Diskpart
    Type in the command:
    List disk (Note which disk is your Boot drive number mine is 0)
    Type in the command:
    Sel disk 0
    Type in the command:
    List vol (Note which volume is the EFI partition mine is 4)
    Type in the command:
    Sel vol 4
    Type in the command:
    assign letter=V:
    Type in the command:
    Exit
    Type in the command:
    V:
    After you have assigned a drive letter Using Diskpart You can format the EFI partition:
    Example: if you assigned a letter V to the partition the command would be:
    format V: /FS:FAT32
    Type in the command:
    bcdboot C:\windows /s V: /f UEFI

Now I have an issue that I cannot install Feature Updates. They keep failing to install.
    Any ideas how to resolve issue?

jaburmester, Mar 16, 2020
  3. Kalpana Shankarappa, Mar 16, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Windows activation on surface go

Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, Windows activation on surface go :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows activation on surface go

1. Windows activation on surface go - Similar Threads - activation surface

2. How do I activate my new work Surface laptop that came with a home license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I activate my new work Surface laptop that came with a home license: We use Intune for our Windows MDM and my Surface was set up with it. In System > Activation I can see that I'm now on Windows 11 Enterprise. However, it is also showing that my license is not active. Does this have to do with the fact that the Surface came with a Windows Home...
  3. How do I activate my new work Surface laptop that came with a home license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I activate my new work Surface laptop that came with a home license: We use Intune for our Windows MDM and my Surface was set up with it. In System > Activation I can see that I'm now on Windows 11 Enterprise. However, it is also showing that my license is not active. Does this have to do with the fact that the Surface came with a Windows Home...
  4. Why is my surface pro 8 working so hard when nothing is actively running?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my surface pro 8 working so hard when nothing is actively running?: Im not tech savvy enough to open task manger and start shutting stuff down. The screenshot is current with no programs running apart from the 62 background processes and microsoft edge...
  5. Why is my surface pro 8 working so hard when nothing is actively running?

Why is my surface pro 8 working so hard when nothing is actively running?: Im not tech savvy enough to open task manger and start shutting stuff down. The screenshot is current with no programs running apart from the 62 background processes and microsoft edge...
  6. Surface Book 2 Reset Windows activation issue 0c004c003

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Book 2 Reset Windows activation issue 0c004c003: Hello,My surface book 2 had some weird glitching issues going on so I decided to do a full system factory reset through the Blue diagnostic screen when powering up the computer.The restart went well and tried setting up the computer but now it will not recognize any windows...
  7. Surface Book 2 Reset Windows activation issue 0c004c003

Surface Book 2 Reset Windows activation issue 0c004c003: Hello,My surface book 2 had some weird glitching issues going on so I decided to do a full system factory reset through the Blue diagnostic screen when powering up the computer.The restart went well and tried setting up the computer but now it will not recognize any windows...
  8. I am going to change the SSD on my Surface Pro, I have digital license which is activated...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am going to change the SSD on my Surface Pro, I have digital license which is activated...: So I am going to replace the SSD on my surface Pro, how do I transfer my windows OS license to the new SSD after installation. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-going-to-change-the-ssd-on-my-surface-pro-i/83456d0f-fa8b-4281-9940-ca28b5cb0d74
  9. I am going to change the SSD on my Surface Pro, I have digital license which is activated...

I am going to change the SSD on my Surface Pro, I have digital license which is activated...: So I am going to replace the SSD on my surface Pro, how do I transfer my windows OS license to the new SSD after installation. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-going-to-change-the-ssd-on-my-surface-pro-i/83456d0f-fa8b-4281-9940-ca28b5cb0d74
  10. Locked out from Surface Bitlocker active and microsoft account not working

Locked out from Surface Bitlocker active and microsoft account not working: Hey There,I have werid problem going on.I was using my surface in an Active directory of my company. Then I didnt use it for a while. In the meantime the server got replaced.So now that i wanted to use my surface again ich relize that bitlocker got actived without my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. activate windows 11 on surface go 2