Windows 10: windows activation page not opening

Discus and support windows activation page not opening in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, i have a problem with laptop.Recently i upgraded to the latest version of windows 10.Before that i was using the laptop without any problem for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by yashkhambhatta, Nov 18, 2018.

1. windows activation page not opening

Hello,

i have a problem with laptop.Recently i upgraded to the latest version of windows 10.Before that i was using the laptop without any problem for like a month.But recently i was asked to activate my windows.I lost the key there was , but found the product key through some commands.But the problem is that the windows activation page is not loading and it is continuously asking me to activate windows 10 , and when i try to , the page just loads forever.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

yashkhambhatta, Nov 18, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 18, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Opening web pages in Windows 10

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

Which web browser are you using?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• Open the Web page.
    • Click on Gear icon at the top right corner.
    • Click on File and select Save as
    • You can save in different format.
    • Open file Explorer select and right click on web page which is saved in File Explorer.
    • Select open with and Select WordPad or notepad.
    • There you will be able to Edit .

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Nov 18, 2018
  4. qubit Win User

windows activation page not opening

Windows activation . . .

In the Windows activation status page is it still showing as activated, or do you have something like 3 days to do it in?

qubit, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

windows activation page not opening

1. windows activation page not opening - Similar Threads - activation page opening

2. Windows sign in page is not opening.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows sign in page is not opening.: It shows date time and after that if I double click on screen or press any key it should show the login page but instead it shows a blank wallpaper and after some time on that background page date time shows again. I have tried ctrl alt del and safe mode but both not working....
  3. Windows sign in page is not opening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows sign in page is not opening.: It shows date time and after that if I double click on screen or press any key it should show the login page but instead it shows a blank wallpaper and after some time on that background page date time shows again. I have tried ctrl alt del and safe mode but both not working....
  4. Windows sign in page is not opening.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows update page not opening

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update page not opening: How can I get the WINDOWS UPDATE page to open in settings? All the other categories under the update and security page opens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-page-not-opening/fde3d8cb-584e-4ad5-bce8-097e74a869b6
  6. Blank windows activation page

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Blank windows activation page: Hello, i've had a problem recently in where the windows activation page is completely blank, this caused it so that my windows activation key no longer works i don't know why or how, i haven't installed anything recently, here's what it looks like, the settings are in black...
  7. Blank Activation page

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Blank Activation page: I followed the steps by @Andre Da Costa in some post for blank activation page: Open Start, type: CMD Right click CMD Click Run as administrator Type in at the prompt OR Copy and Paste these one at a time : (Hit enter after each) Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth...
  8. Activation page is not loading

Activation page is not loading: I have just updated to Windows 10 an I am trying to activate it with my product key, however I am unable to get the activation tab to run, so I can't enter the key. The page either crashes without an error message or loads endlessly....
  9. Start page open the Microsoft page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start page open the Microsoft page: It’s really annoying but I cannot set Google as a start page. Whatever I do ends in with Microsoft page. I changed browsers Chrome, Firefox, Edge, I.E. but no avail. I tried to set the start page in all browsers to Google but also no avail. I don’t know what else I can do...
  10. activation page not appear

activation page not appear: i newly buy a acer laptop along with windows 10, starting my lap is activated, after the initial updates it shows its not activated, i try to activate, the activation page in settings shows blank. please help me to activate my lap[ATTACH][ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. activation page for windows10

2. my activation page is not opening in windows 10

3. windows activation page

4. windows activation page blank