Windows 10: Windows Activation problem(After clone HDD)

Discus and support Windows Activation problem(After clone HDD) in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, Please can you advice how to resolve my windows activation issue. I got this issue after clone my HDD to new HDD. there says some hardware... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MalithSuranga, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Windows Activation problem(After clone HDD)

Hi,

Please can you advice how to resolve my windows activation issue.

I got this issue after clone my HDD to new HDD. there says some hardware changed so can't active this windows.

so can I know how to reset my pc old registered details?

:)

MalithSuranga, Jul 1, 2019

2. Clone HDD to a SSD

I'm planing to upgrade my new laptop HDD to SSD while using my HDD as a storage media on my laptop. My laptop came with windows 10 Home OEM. If I cloned the HDD will the windows be activated after I
    cloned or will it be deactivated?? And what happend to other activated softwares like MS Office and Antivirus Softwares???

Thank you for your support.

Kasun Anuradha, Jul 1, 2019
  3. OOLuigiOo Win User
    Failing HDD and Cloning

You seem intend on this install clean install windows when I have said windows does not run on that drive and TeraCopy doesn't even budge anymore.
    for moving files from that drive. Then there are those that have suggested imaging and 1 or 2 that talked about cloning software.

I now have 3 HDDs left...

So nothing is copying, no cloning and imaging, now what?

OOLuigiOo, Jul 1, 2019
  4. JMX
    jmx Win User

Windows Activation problem(After clone HDD)

Copy/Clone of HDD used for Windows Backups

I use a 500 gb external HDD to store Windows backup files and System Images. I do a backup each morning. The 500gb external HDD stays connected to the computer and holds approximately 10 System Images in addition to the file backups

A few days ago, I used Macrium Reflect (MR) to make a clone of my 500 gb backup HDD. I wanted a backup of the backup to keep in a drawer.

Unfortunately, if I try to use the MR clone HDD to restore a System Image using Windows, Windows only lists the last System Image instead of the approximately 10 System Images that I know are on the cloned HDD. (Windows appears to be treating the cloned HDD like a network backup - listing only the last System Image).

I have not used MR to make backups. If I start using MR for backups, will I be able to clone the MR backup HDD and then store it in a drawer. If the answer is yes, will I be able to select System Images off of the clone when I try to use MR to restore a System Image off of the cloned HDD?

Thanks for any info or suggestions.

Thema:

Windows Activation problem(After clone HDD)

1. Windows Activation problem(After clone HDD) - Similar Threads - Activation problem clone

2. Window clone HDD To SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Window clone HDD To SSD: Hello firstly window runs on HDD after I did clone the window HDD to SSD he has done it successfully but the EFI system partition can't migrate to SSD. I want to run a complete window partition on SSD 250GB. Activated os windows10 Thank you...
  3. Access old hdd after clone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Access old hdd after clone: Hey guys, little help here if poss I done a successful clone of my HDD to a SSD, no prob there, put in new ssd all works as it should. My problem is as its a clone, its exactly the same as the HDD now out the machine including being called a C drive. I need to access the HDD,...
  4. Windows update problem after cloning c drive from hdd to ssd

Windows update problem after cloning c drive from hdd to ssd: Guys, i had cloned my c drive from hdd to ssd recently, after that Windows updates is showing error and microsoft store is not able to download anything, u guys got any fix for this? submitted by /u/Romlow_1995 [link] [comments]...
  5. Cloning hdd ?

Cloning hdd ?: Hello I just bought a 3tb hdd and I want to move/ copy all my games from one hdd to another. So the question is is it possible to transfer just games to new hdd without re-downloading all the games. Also I plan on wiping old hdd clean for to use as another storage device on...
  6. cloning a HDD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cloning a HDD: I have tried the following cloning software (aomei, Marium Reflect 7; MiniTool; Easeus TODO; clonezilla. they all have one thing in common, they don't produce a bootable/recogizable drive. Any ideas on how i can resolve the replacement of my laptop HDD? Cheers/Thanks...
  7. Problems after HDD Clone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems after HDD Clone: I cloned my HDD, and Windows, my files, and my programs all copied fine. However I am having the following problems: -Audio Service refuses to run even when forced in properties (tried resetting my boot settings to default as well) -Search Bar refuses to let me type in...
  8. Problem with boot after cloning HDD to SSD - Please Help !

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with boot after cloning HDD to SSD - Please Help !: Hi, I have windows 10 on my Dell and I just cloned my HDD onto a SSD. I changed the BIOS priority with 1) SSD and 2) HDD. The boot was still very slow as if on my HDD (and not SSD). When I look at the C:/Windows/Temp it gives me today's date, which means to me that it...
  9. Windows 10 Activation and cloning HDD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Activation and cloning HDD: Background: We have purchased 14 HP EliteBook 820 laptops (which come with Windows 8.1 downgraded to Win 7 preinstalled) to rollout within our company and my usual method for laptop rollouts is to setup one with our corporate apps etc, run SysPrep and then clone the hard...
  10. Activation after clone to SSD?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation after clone to SSD?: Sorry if this has been covered. laptop has Win 10 that was an free upgrade from Windows 7. If I clone to SSD will activation remain? I know if hardware changes will be an issue. I will backup key just in case, not sure it is needed. later hopefully a fresh install. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i cloned my hdd and now windows wants activation?

2. will cloning hdd geep windows 10 activated

3. activation problems after cloning

4. windows 10 activation on clone drive