Windows 10: Windows Activation Problem for one of my computers

Discus and support Windows Activation Problem for one of my computers in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Dell Latitude E7240 which comes with Windows 8.1 Pro. I previously upgraded it to Windows 10 successfully (activated) before the free... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Siu ShanTam, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Windows Activation Problem for one of my computers

Hi,

I have a Dell Latitude E7240 which comes with Windows 8.1 Pro. I previously upgraded it to Windows 10 successfully (activated) before the free upgrade. I changed some hardware some time ago and now I try to reinstall Windows 10 and I cannot activate it anymore.

Error code is 0xC004C003.

I got the Windows 8 Pro sticker on the laptop but I can't see the license key printed there. It should have been in BIOS.

I want to activate my laptop now. What can I do? Can somebody work with me?

Thanks in advance.

:)

Siu ShanTam, Dec 10, 2018
  2. v12dock Win User

Windows 7 Activation Problem

Call Microsoft tell them your having problems activating windows and you installed it on ONE computer, they will get the issue fixed for you

v12dock, Dec 10, 2018
  3. Juzar_Ali Win User
    activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Dec 10, 2018
  4. Windows Activation Problem for one of my computers

Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

Windows Activation Problem for one of my computers

1. Windows Activation Problem for one of my computers - Similar Threads - Activation Problem computers

2. Microsoft account problems meaning activation of Windows on my updated computer tower...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft account problems meaning activation of Windows on my updated computer tower...: I recently improved my main computer, changing hardboard and cpu.I wish to re-activate my Windows 10 copy, updated from a bought copy of Windows 8 some years back as well as my copy of Office 2019.When I go into settings my microsoft account features an e mail address that no...
  3. Windows T0 Digital Activation from one computer to another

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows T0 Digital Activation from one computer to another: Can I move my hard drive from a defective E7470 to another E7470 and maintain my Windows 10 digital activation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-t0-digital-activation-from-one-computer-to/9c8553f6-762a-4e89-a278-68f2c7caad8b
  4. One problem with not activating windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    One problem with not activating windows 10: I often see people online posting that the only difference between an activated windows 10 install and the free alternative is the watermark and inability to personalize your Windows 10. One aspect of this that actually matters (at least for me) is that in the accounts tab in...
  5. Security for my one computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security for my one computer: I have been using Norton, but I would like to know if I need to purchase another security to run Windows 10. What might help me in my budget ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-for-my-one-computer/a27447c6-8ca6-4f0e-a75e-fb3f5a934618
  6. HP6940 Paper size format problem with one of my computer with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP6940 Paper size format problem with one of my computer with Windows 10: One my Lenovo computer windows 10 64 with HP6940 printer, I dont see 8x10, 5x7, 4x6 and many more paper size anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp6940-paper-size-format-problem-with-one-of-my/5e979072-ee09-44a8-b2a3-3d95dccbd26b
  7. Two Windows activations on one computer?

Two Windows activations on one computer?: Hi there, The computer I built originally had Windows 7 OEM on it, and I chose the free Windows 10 home upgrade. But now I have a new job, and I need access to pro features, so I was given a license key for pro. I have multiple hard drives in my machine and wanted to...
  8. Problem regarding activating my windows

Problem regarding activating my windows: I was notified of activating my windows today. As per the notification I updated my windows version. My pc was activated before and it's asking me to activate windows now. Can anyone help me?...
  9. My all-in-one computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My all-in-one computer: I recently updated my all-in-one computer for a Windows 10 update and immediately after my computers screen went black and started beeping https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-all-in-one-computer/7a6cf36b-bc04-41fc-b72f-4a00160c5343
  10. Sharing problem with one computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharing problem with one computer: Hi, This problem is driving me crazy. We have 3 computers on our home network, a Lenovo laptop, a Surface Pro, and a Samsung All-in-One PC. All are running Windows 10. Both the Surface and Samsung can access all the shared files on all three computers. The Lenovo can access...