Windows 10: Windows Activation problem with Digital License assigned to Microsoft Account

Discus and support Windows Activation problem with Digital License assigned to Microsoft Account in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I'm having problem with my Windows activation. I'm upgraded to Windows 10 I'm using Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7 when the free activation time. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Berke Butun, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Windows Activation problem with Digital License assigned to Microsoft Account

I'm having problem with my Windows activation. I'm upgraded to Windows 10 I'm using Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7 when the free activation time. I have an Digital License which is assigned to my microsoft account but today Windows show me a message box that writes "Your Wİndows License will expire soon" can somebody help to me please? Thanks.

:)

Berke Butun, Mar 6, 2020

2. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

Windows Activation problem with Digital License assigned to Microsoft Account [​IMG]

MCardona81, Mar 6, 2020
  3. guniu Win User
    Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License

Hey, I have a question.
    Do you think the digital license is saved on my MSA after i changed back to my local account?

What I mean by that:
    I Added MSA to my Windows 10 and it said in Activation tab "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account", and my PC was in device list of my MSA.
    But I don't like the fact that I have to type in password every time I boot up. It's my private PC, I don't need password, I never had. So I switched back to my Local account. But now it's back to "Windows is activated with a digital license" only, and the PC is also gone from the device list on my MSA account.
    Do you think it actually unlinked the license, or maybe because I logged in once, it saved anyway, and I will be good with activating in the future on a changed machine?

guniu, Mar 6, 2020
  4. Windows Activation problem with Digital License assigned to Microsoft Account

Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

I'm having the same issue.

But I also have a device named "PC" in the device list now. It's just PC. I guess it appeared after the Anniversary update.

Before the update, I could see my computer on the MSA device list, even though I've been using local account. But now it appears only if I login to W10 using my Microsoft account. If I switch to local account, it disappears. But the "PC" stays there whether I use MSA or local acc.

So what's that "PC"? Any ideas?

It's also not cool that MS forcing people to use MS account to login their PCs. Activated devices were always in the device list even if you use local account before that so called update.

supertramp, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

Windows Activation problem with Digital License assigned to Microsoft Account

1. Windows Activation problem with Digital License assigned to Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Activation problem Digital

2. "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account". Does this...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account". Does this...: I recently purchased this PC to part out, as I needed a new GPU and this was the most effective method I had due to current production issues. I did basic setup on the device to get the product key which I have written down, but in the settings page it states that the digital...
  3. "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account". Does this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account". Does this...: I recently purchased this PC to part out, as I needed a new GPU and this was the most effective method I had due to current production issues. I did basic setup on the device to get the product key which I have written down, but in the settings page it states that the digital...
  4. "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account". Does this...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Digital license activation problems

Digital license activation problems: I recently built a new PC and so paid up for Windows 10 Home, then noticed the Activate windows watermark and had no luck getting rid of it and I think it has transferred to my work laptop on which I'm logged into with my personal Microsoft account.If so, how can i get that...
  6. Digital license and Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Digital license and Microsoft account.: So here is the thing. I have a Windows 10 Home Single Language Digital license. I linked it with my Microsoft account. But it was on my hard drive. Now I bought an SSD and gave my device to a local store for replacing and clean installing windows 10. Somehow they installed...
  7. Microsoft Account Digital License?

Microsoft Account Digital License?: Hey, I wanted to ask how I know if my Microsoft account (which is specified as Admin in the Windows settings -> Accounts) has a Digital WIndows license, which I can use again on a new PC. Microsoft Konto Digitale Lizenz?
  8. Windows is activated with a digital license key linked to your Microsoft account

Windows is activated with a digital license key linked to your Microsoft account: I have installed Windows 10 Pro to My PC. In activation section, it shows that "Windows is activated with a digital license key linked to your Microsoft account" Now how can I be sure that this windows version is GENUINE? Please help......
  9. windows is activated with a digital license linked to your microsoft account

windows is activated with a digital license linked to your microsoft account: Hi I have a laptop come with win 10 home single language, and I upgrade the win 10 to Pro by license kay, then I linked my Microsoft account, today I format my laptop and I installed a win 10 from Microsoft website, when I entered my Microsoft email I the win 10 account, it...
  10. Digital License Activation Problem

Digital License Activation Problem: I had a activated windows 10 device which I got by upgrading from windows 8.1 to 10. I got a digital license to my account. But unfortunately I recently changed my motherboard then I tried to troubleshoot my activation to reactivate Windows 10. But I got some server error. So...