Windows 10: Windows Activation Problem

Discus and support Windows Activation Problem in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My laptop came with windows 8.1. I upgraded to windows 10 and purchased Office 2010 Pro 3+ yrs ago, now I'm getting an on screen message that windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JTBoakland, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Windows Activation Problem

My laptop came with windows 8.1. I upgraded to windows 10 and purchased Office 2010 Pro 3+ yrs ago, now I'm getting an on screen message that windows is not activated. I have a product code for Office but I don't have one for windows because it was a free upgrade. I've never had a problem using windows and don't understand why now almost 4 years after the upgrade I'm getting this message. How do I fix this? Thanks

:)

JTBoakland, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Juzar_Ali Win User

activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Aug 4, 2019
  3. Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 4, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows Activation Problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows Activation Problem

1. Windows Activation Problem - Similar Threads - Activation Problem

2. problems with activating windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    problems with activating windows: hello, I've tried everything but it seems that I can't activate my windows. the troubleshot error code is: 0x8007007B. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-activating-windows/3aabb3d5-2b5d-4227-b19a-92942d6d5ec4"
  3. Activation problem

Activation problem: Im having a proble activating my built pc. My old pc has activation and it says that activated with a digital license is linked to my microsoft account. When i go to trouble shoot i choose i have changed my hardware and the option to use the license from that computer is...
  4. windows activation problem

windows activation problem: Tried to activate my windows but couldn't for over a year now. Decided to change product key too it is not working..Error code 0x80070076 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-problem/37c98688-58ae-45e9-b2b4-7fbf0e4e0457"
  5. Problem with Activation of Windows 10

Problem with Activation of Windows 10: Hello, my problem has started yesterday just after I've upgraded my motherboard and other PC components. From that time there is always an error occured: (translate it from polish): We can't activate Windows system on this device. You can try to activate it later or go to...
  6. Automated phone-line re-activation and related problem

Automated phone-line re-activation and related problem: I'm running Win10, 64-bit, v.1903 A few weeks ago I upgraded my PC's mobo and successfully went through the rigmarole to reactivate Windows via the automated phoneline. It turned out that the new mobo was defective so today I installed a replacement. When I went to...
  7. WINDOWS 10 Pro ISSUE, activation Problem product ID 00331-10000-00001-AA042

WINDOWS 10 Pro ISSUE, activation Problem product ID 00331-10000-00001-AA042: Hi please help unable to activate windows 10 Pro don't have the product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-issue-activation-problem-product-id/45afb366-4287-4d75-8565-956392080a31"
  8. Problems with activating windows 10

Problems with activating windows 10: Hello. I have this desktop which should have windows fully installed, but in the lower right corner of my screen I have the following message displayed; "Activate Windows. Go to settings to activate windows." I have tried everything. Running a trouble shoot, reinstalling...
  9. Problem to activate Windows

Problem to activate Windows: Split from this thread. I have problem to activate the windows. plz help me to fix the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-to-activate-windows/a8f4ebb7-63a7-4a4e-804b-16dd6b4e00e0"
  10. Retail Windows 10 pro activation problem

Retail Windows 10 pro activation problem: I recently upgraded my pc parts entirely (mobo,cpu,gpu,ssd,hdd) and wanted to transfer my license from the old pc to the new one. The windows version I had was a win 7 professional and I had upgraded it to win 10 pro with the free upgrade Retail version. I tried activating...