Windows 10: Windows Activation Problem

Discus and support Windows Activation Problem in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; my pc is telling me to activate windows but when I go to the settings > update and security > activation it is showing like this :=> " we cant activate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Aroosh and Akshra, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Windows Activation Problem

my pc is telling me to activate windows but when I go to the settings > update and security > activation it is showing like this :=> " we cant activate windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Make sure you are connected to your organization network and try again. If you continue having problems with activation, contact your organization support person. Error Code : 0xC004F074. " and if I clicking on change product key which I am having of windows 10 it is showing error code : 0x80070057.

plz fix help to overcome this issue.

:)

Aroosh and Akshra, Jan 13, 2021

2. Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Juzar_Ali Win User
    activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Jan 13, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows Activation Problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows Activation Problem

1. Windows Activation Problem - Similar Threads - Activation Problem

2. Problem activating a Windows 10 on a digital Licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problem activating a Windows 10 on a digital Licence: Hi I am having a Problem activating a Windows 10 digital Licence, my HDD went caput so have bought a new one , I installed windows 10 on it from a friends retail disc and went through the set up and everything went fine, it loaded all the updates , then it asked me to sign...
  3. Windows Activation and a whole bunch of other problems

Windows Activation and a whole bunch of other problems: I made upgrades to my computer and my Windows was no longer activated. I bought a key and followed the instructions to activate Windows one again. I found that my settings were broken and sometimes would refuse to open entirely. Even when the setting opened the activation...
  4. WINDOWS 10 LICENSE PROBLEM FOLLOWING EARLY ACTIVATION BY CLIENT

WINDOWS 10 LICENSE PROBLEM FOLLOWING EARLY ACTIVATION BY CLIENT: PLEASE , i have an urgent problem with activation , i bought my built gaming pc with preinstalled windows 10 pro licensed running fine 6 or more months after the activation got declined for no reason and i was prompted for activation, so i contacted support ,used help ,and...
  5. URGENT ACTIVATION PROBLEM !

URGENT ACTIVATION PROBLEM !: PLEASE , i have an urgent problem with activation , i bought my built gaming pc with preinstalled windows 10 pro licensed running fine 6 or more months after the activation got declined for no reason and i was prompted for activation, so i contacted support ,used help ,and...
  6. WINDOWS 10 ACTIVATION PROBLEM

WINDOWS 10 ACTIVATION PROBLEM: recently i encountered an issue , that for no reason deactivated my windows after 6+months of use , then i got help from microsoft support and got it activated by client , after more than 3 monthsprobably but still a considerable period , windows 10 today ,asked me for...
  7. Problem with activating Windows 10

Problem with activating Windows 10: I`m running Windows 10 as a bootcamp on my MacBook Pro. Last month my MacBook broke down and the support had to delete everything on the Mac, included my Windows 10. I have downloaded and installed Windows 10 again on my Mac, but now i have trouble with activating Windows 10...
  8. Windows 10 activation problems

Windows 10 activation problems: Hello, i have a windwos 10 educational license for student, with digital license and product key both, but a few days ago i changed my PC, i removed the license from the old PC, and i was hasty and installed windows 10 HOME on the new PC, when i try to activate my license i...
  9. Windows 10 Activation problem after Windows Reset

Windows 10 Activation problem after Windows Reset: Hi, I originally had a genuine Windows 7 Home on my PC, and when Windows 10 was launched I got the free upgrade and been running smoothly since then. Couple of days ago I did a Windows reset, and apparently with the latest update 20H2.I did NO changes to the hardware since...
  10. What kind of problems would one encounter if Windows 10 was not activated & stuck inside of...

What kind of problems would one encounter if Windows 10 was not activated & stuck inside of...: I recently received a PC stuck in WIP by group policy and un-licensed or activated though the activation page did not indicate this. I had a host of issues before this was fixed and am trying to make sense of it all....