Windows 10: Windows activation problem

Discus and support Windows activation problem in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently purchased a Windows Key from an online retailer and I'm having trouble activating it.I tried changing the product key from the settings but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Dimitris G569, May 6, 2021.

1. Windows activation problem

I recently purchased a Windows Key from an online retailer and I'm having trouble activating it.I tried changing the product key from the settings but I'm getting an error.The error code is 0x803f7001What's the best way to resolve this issue?

:)

Dimitris G569, May 6, 2021

2. Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, May 6, 2021
  3. Juzar_Ali Win User
    activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, May 6, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows activation problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 6, 2021
Thema:

Windows activation problem

1. Windows activation problem - Similar Threads - activation problem

2. Windows activation problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation problem: I am having issues with activating my computer..After trouble shooting, I got this msg, Pls help me! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-problem/5f190fe6-a65e-4f46-b8d9-322c325dc088
  3. the windows 10 activation problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    the windows 10 activation problem: what can i do when the windows 10 activation problem with the troubleshooting error:0x8007007B https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-windows-10-activation-problem/efdcdf59-8697-465a-802c-4e4fd5e19178
  4. Windows 10 Pro activation problem volume licence distribution, KMSCLIENT

Windows 10 Pro activation problem volume licence distribution, KMSCLIENT: Hello everyone, so i have a problem avtivating windows 10 on my laptop, i have had it for like 6 months or so, and my licence expired, i have searched a lot on this topic, and have learned that i have a mass distributed licence version that is hosted by my organization that i...
  5. How to contact Microsoft Support about Activation/Installation problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to contact Microsoft Support about Activation/Installation problems: This is the 3rd day in a row where I try to speak to Microsoft support without any luck. I tried through the Virtual Agent and also directly through the support page https://support.microsoft.com/ and in both cases I am told that the estimated wait time is 2/3 minutes, but I...
  6. Activation problem/Windows 10/Refurb

Activation problem/Windows 10/Refurb: It has/had digital license, when I look it up on the pc info, it shows my email address which is also my admin/info for Microsoft account..and that it's digitally and legally licensed to me.I have followed the instruction to ensure the Microsoft account/admin information is...
  7. activation problem

activation problem: I purchased a Dell computer with windows 10 home on it supposedly. It would not activate W 10.. w-10 enterprise was actually installed but the digital code for home is probably in the motherboard. Dell did a factory reset for w-10 home but everything was repeaterd: w-10...
  8. Upgrade to Windows Pro from Home Single Language - Activation Problem

Upgrade to Windows Pro from Home Single Language - Activation Problem: Hi,I purchased a computer that was Single Language. So I purchased Windows10 Pro from the Microsoft Store. I was successful in it downloading and was able to change the language. However, I am getting a message that Windows is not activated because I do not have a valid...
  9. Problem Activating Office 2019

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Problem Activating Office 2019: I've tried this in the msoffice forum and it just sits there... I have a Product ID (the 25 character thing) for Office 2019 Pro. It's been running on a laptop for OVER two YEARS. Worked fine. I recently had to re-install Windows 10 Pro on the laptop. I then took the file I...
  10. Activation problem

Activation problem: I just purchased Windows 10 pro. I installed it using Boot Camp on a Mac. When I go to activate it, it says that the activation license has already been used but I have never done it before. how can I determine where it thinks it is installed. I have only had it for two...