Windows 10: Windows activation problem

Discus and support Windows activation problem in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am having issues with activating my computer..After trouble shooting, I got this msg, Pls help me!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Cool_Aanchal, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Windows activation problem

I am having issues with activating my computer..After trouble shooting, I got this msg, Pls help me!

:)

Cool_Aanchal, Jun 18, 2021

2. Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 18, 2021
  3. Juzar_Ali Win User
    activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Jun 18, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows activation problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows activation problem

1. Windows activation problem - Similar Threads - activation problem

2. Problem with activating Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problem with activating Windows 10.: Hello,I decided to activate Windows 10 after changing my computer. From my old hardware, I deleted my product key with CMD slmgr /upk, slmgr /cpky, logged out of my Microsoft account, and then deleted my old laptop at support.microsoft.com/devices/. Unfortunately, I am unable...
  3. Windows Activation Problem

Windows Activation Problem: I am having a problem activating Windows 10. I've take a screenshot and saved system info from Event Viewer. Activation events https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-problem/96724233-63ef-490a-bdaa-73eff9d8e717
  4. Activation Problem Error codes : 0xc004f012 0xc0000022 and problem with Software Protection...

Activation Problem Error codes : 0xc004f012 0xc0000022 and problem with Software Protection...: So I have a genuine copy of windows 10 pro and the product id and product key too, I have had to activate windows once before on the same device but this time the key wont work instead i get this errorso i checked this website out and tried all of...
  5. activation problem windows 10

activation problem windows 10: I am trying to activated my product key, but always still get error, the error code showing 0xC004F074 i can't to be resolve it please give the kind information please....
  6. new motherboard activation problems

new motherboard activation problems: Yes I bought a dell computer with windows 7 Pro. I upgraded to the most recent windows 10 as the updates came out and were free. I recently had to replace my motherboard. Now it tells me the windows product key on my computer tower is invalid?...
  7. Windows 10 activation problem and windows activation troubleshoot problem

Windows 10 activation problem and windows activation troubleshoot problem: I bought a prebuilt PC HP OMEN and it already had windows activated but after around 8 months I encountered a problem. After around 4h of my pc being on activate windows appears in the bottom right. I ran the trouble-shooter but it says "something interrupted........ Try...
  8. activating windows problem, cant connect to your organisations server?? 0x8007232b?

in Windows 10 Customization
    activating windows problem, cant connect to your organisations server?? 0x8007232b?: I am having an issue where I cannot activate windows 10 pro.I get the following error I have tried reinstalling windows thinking it was an installation glitch and the same has happened a second time.any help would be hugely appreciated.TIA,Rhys...
  9. Facing activation problem

Facing activation problem: My window is showing to install window 10 home single language. I have no idea of this problem and how to solve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facing-activation-problem/f7bf1681-fbde-420b-8b3e-4edf1c8f153c
  10. Problem: Activation with Digital Licence

Problem: Activation with Digital Licence: Hi,I have a PC with Windows 10 Pro that died. I have replaced fixed the PC with new hardware, and reinstall Windows 10 Pro using the tool provided by Microsoft. When I tried to activate the new installation of Windows 10 Pro onto the new hardware is asking me for the product...