Windows 10: Windows activation problems error 0x080070057

Discus and support Windows activation problems error 0x080070057 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello. We have the problem with Windows 10 Education, 32-bit activation. In the past, till last week, there was no problem at all with activation in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BorutP, Aug 4, 2020.

1. BorutP Win User

Windows activation problems error 0x080070057

Hello. We have the problem with Windows 10 Education, 32-bit activation. In the past, till last week, there was no problem at all with activation in our school. Let me describe the procedure how we work with it. From time to time we prepare the "master machine" where are installed all the new programs, last Windows updates etc. When the PC is ready we make a disk image with software R-drive for disk cloning. After that we install this image to all of the other computers in our school. Like I said, no problems were detected in the past in such procedure until now. We have school licence, valid key for registration etc. As soon the one of the PCs is cloned, Windows shows that the product is not activated. When we try to enter our valid key, we are told there is an error. The code is: 0x080070057. Can you help us, please.

:)

BorutP, Aug 4, 2020
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Windows activation problems error 0x080070057

Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows activation problems error 0x080070057

1. Windows activation problems error 0x080070057 - Similar Threads - activation problems error

2. Windows 10 activation problem and windows activation troubleshoot problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation problem and windows activation troubleshoot problem: I bought a prebuilt PC HP OMEN and it already had windows activated but after around 8 months I encountered a problem. After around 4h of my pc being on activate windows appears in the bottom right. I ran the trouble-shooter but it says "something interrupted........ Try...
  3. Windows activation problem, error code 0xc0000022

Windows activation problem, error code 0xc0000022: I recently got a new boot drive, because the old one failed. I bought my key back in 2016, had no issues until now. I deactivated my key from the old boot drive, but maybe I did it wrong. I already deleted everything from the old one, and formatted all of the drives. Anyway,...
  4. Windows 10 Activation problem error : 0xc004f074

Windows 10 Activation problem error : 0xc004f074: I have Error 0xc004f074 , after I enter my Product key it says that : We cant connect to your organization's activation server https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-activation-problem-error-0xc004f074/56311742-3cb3-4744-9013-c548e6be29c3
  5. Activation Problem Error 0x800705B4

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Activation Problem Error 0x800705B4: Hey I've got a Problem with the activation Key of my Windows License, yesterday I Installed new hardware including Mainboard, CPU and RAM but only realized after I installed everything and had the setup working that my License was Hardware bound and I have a huge problem, so...
  6. Problems with windows activation

Problems with windows activation: Hi I'm having some issues with windows activation I recently updated my pc, moved my parts to another pc and re-installed windows on both. Before this both pc's had a valid windows 10 licence. In order to move the licences I used a vbs script to extrace the licence...
  7. Windows Activation problem

Windows Activation problem: Hi, I recently built a new pc and I transfered my old windows license (it was a windows 7 Pro N Key). Everything was fine, but i needed to replace the Motherboard (since it was defective) I changed for the same model so I didn't reinstall windows. But now my pc claims...
  8. Activate Windows Problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activate Windows Problems: How to activate my windows and why show on screen "Activate Windows" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-problems/3ee2a9da-af91-4d02-bc28-778e52825e23
  9. problems with activating windows

problems with activating windows: hello, I've tried everything but it seems that I can't activate my windows. the troubleshot error code is: 0x8007007B. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-activating-windows/3aabb3d5-2b5d-4227-b19a-92942d6d5ec4"
  10. problem with activation windows- error (0x87e10bc6)

problem with activation windows- error (0x87e10bc6): Hello, i have problem with windows 10 activation , i tried with troubleshooting but still get error (0x87e10bc6) , whats the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-activation-windows-error-0x87e10bc6/d9e2761f-0268-4fa6-b50e-80d654efac8c"