Windows 10: Windows Activation queries.

Discus and support Windows Activation queries. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 laptop. I want to reinstall Windows due to some OS glitches. I'll take it to a local shop to reinstall Windows as I am not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Monika Srivastava, Apr 20, 2022.

1. Windows Activation queries.

I have a Windows 10 laptop. I want to reinstall Windows due to some OS glitches. I'll take it to a local shop to reinstall Windows as I am not technically advanced at all. My laptop is currently running Windows 10 Home Single Language. If the shopkeeper installs Windows 10 Pro by mistake . Then will Windows activate genuinely?And if it doesn't then if I reinstall Windows 10 Home Single Language againafter the reinstallation of Windows 10 Pro then will it activate?

:)

Monika Srivastava, Apr 20, 2022

2. Windows 10 activation

Hi Martin,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to try to activate Windows by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 20, 2022
  3. Juzar_Ali Win User
    activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Apr 20, 2022
  4. Windows Activation queries.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 20, 2022
Thema:

Windows Activation queries.

1. Windows Activation queries. - Similar Threads - Activation queries

2. Active Directory DNS - Queries from different IP subnet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Active Directory DNS - Queries from different IP subnet.: Hi, I have an active directory 172.16.44.0/23 with the DNS service active DNS 172.16.45.254, which works without problems, however if I create a new zone and try to resolve from another subnet 192.168.0.0/23 the error Non-Existen domain does not work. Using the same equipment...
  3. Active Directory DNS - Queries from different IP subnet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Active Directory DNS - Queries from different IP subnet.: Hi, I have an active directory 172.16.44.0/23 with the DNS service active DNS 172.16.45.254, which works without problems, however if I create a new zone and try to resolve from another subnet 192.168.0.0/23 the error Non-Existen domain does not work. Using the same equipment...
  4. Windows Activation query

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation query: I have had this issue for quite a while now with activating my windows. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-query/5e67c9db-efb0-43e5-9330-f2bb6fced428
  5. Windows Activation query

Windows Activation query: I have had this issue for quite a while now with activating my windows. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-query/5e67c9db-efb0-43e5-9330-f2bb6fced428
  6. Windows Activation query

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows Activation queries.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation queries.: I have a Windows 10 laptop. I want to reinstall Windows due to some OS glitches. I'll take it to a local shop to reinstall Windows as I am not technically advanced at all. My laptop is currently running Windows 10 Home Single Language. If the shopkeeper installs Windows 10...
  8. Windows Activation queries.

Windows Activation queries.: I have a Windows 10 laptop. I want to reinstall Windows due to some OS glitches. I'll take it to a local shop to reinstall Windows as I am not technically advanced at all. My laptop is currently running Windows 10 Home Single Language. If the shopkeeper installs Windows 10...
  9. Activation query

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation query: I have Windows 10 PC. This version was preinstalled: I bought a computer with boxed Windows 7 and then transferred OS to another machine. I have a message on the old computer “activated using a digital license” . Is it possible to untie activation on these computers?...
  10. Activate Windows message query

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows message query: I have upgraded Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro based on Win 7 Pro licence key obtained from Microsoft 8 years ago. I no longer have key details, but on booting, a message appears in Notifications "Activate Windows. Go to settings". Settings shows the Product ID in full, but only...