Windows 10: Windows Activation/Refund?

Discus and support Windows Activation/Refund? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi. My laptop has recently had an error message where I need to activate windows, but it has not done this or said that I've ever needed to in the ~2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by elle_needs_help, May 13, 2020.

1. Windows Activation/Refund?

Hi. My laptop has recently had an error message where I need to activate windows, but it has not done this or said that I've ever needed to in the ~2 years I've had the laptop. I tried to activate it, but my laptop says that "We can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital license or product key. If you think you do have a valid license or key, select Troubleshoot below. Error code: 0xC004F012."

I tried troubleshooting. It just says relatively the same thing. "We can't activate Windows on this device right now. You can try activating again later or go to the Store to buy genuine Windows."

So I did. I bought Windows 10 Pro for $210 dollars. I still can't install it, I've been given no product key, and clicking on the product in my order history takes me to a webpage that can't be found. I don't know where this problem even came from, but I've tried to fix it to only still have the problem and be short $210 dollars in the middle of a pandemic.

I would like to either solve the problem or get a refund, but I can't get ahold of anybody to fix the issue. Any advice would be great.

Thanks, everyone.

:)

elle_needs_help, May 13, 2020
  2. Rey Bel1 Win User

Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, May 13, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 13, 2020
  4. Windows Activation/Refund?

need refund for dvd player

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Could you provide us few information in order to assist you better?

• What are the issues your facing in DVD player apart from not playing?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Did you try to uninstall and reinstall the app again?
    • Did you try any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?
    I would suggest you to contact the store and try to get a refund for the issue.You can follow the link mentioned below to contact the Store.

Items ordered from Microsoft Store online:

Microsoft - Official Home Page

Sales and Support

Microsoft - Official Home Page

Hope it helps. For any further Windows related assistance, feel free to contact us and we will be glad to help.

SujataMoktan, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows Activation/Refund?

1. Windows Activation/Refund? - Similar Threads - Activation Refund

2. Win 11 license doesn't activate and I don't have the option to request a refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 license doesn't activate and I don't have the option to request a refund: Error code: 0xc004f050I just bought the win 11 license key and I did once get a glance on the key. Never got a confirmation e-mail. Now I am 140 bucks down and no way to use the software I paid for....
  3. Win 11 license doesn't activate and I don't have the option to request a refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 license doesn't activate and I don't have the option to request a refund: Error code: 0xc004f050I just bought the win 11 license key and I did once get a glance on the key. Never got a confirmation e-mail. Now I am 140 bucks down and no way to use the software I paid for....
  4. Bought a windows 11 home N license and it won't activate so I want a refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought a windows 11 home N license and it won't activate so I want a refund: Hello, recently I bought a Windows 11 Home N license and it does not activate, how can I get a refund for this ? It's not working it keeps giving errors and its a fresh install, I want a refund please. It just keeps telling me "We weren't able to activate Windows on this...
  5. Bought a windows 11 home N license and it won't activate so I want a refund

Bought a windows 11 home N license and it won't activate so I want a refund: Hello, recently I bought a Windows 11 Home N license and it does not activate, how can I get a refund for this ? It's not working it keeps giving errors and its a fresh install, I want a refund please. It just keeps telling me "We weren't able to activate Windows on this...
  6. Microsoft Trio Office Windows app in Windows 10 activation/refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Trio Office Windows app in Windows 10 activation/refund: When opening the Microsoft Trio Office Windows app in Windows 10 it prompts you to purchase..$8 for a year so figured what the hell..I was charged but when i try to open Trio Office in Windows 10, it still prompts me to buy..I'm just looking for a refund at this point bc I...
  7. Microsoft Trio Office Windows app in Windows 10 activation/refund

Microsoft Trio Office Windows app in Windows 10 activation/refund: When opening the Microsoft Trio Office Windows app in Windows 10 it prompts you to purchase..$8 for a year so figured what the hell..I was charged but when i try to open Trio Office in Windows 10, it still prompts me to buy..I'm just looking for a refund at this point bc I...
  8. Microsoft Trio Office Windows app in Windows 10 activation/refund

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  9. Can't activate windows 10 Pro, no refund button in order

Can't activate windows 10 Pro, no refund button in order: I bought notebook with windows 10 home, log in to store and bought win10Pro license, But can't activate it, can't refund my money! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-windows-10-pro-no-refund-button-in/73557146-29ae-4404-846e-54928742ca69
  10. Refund and Deactivation for a Windows 10 Product Key That won't Activate

Refund and Deactivation for a Windows 10 Product Key That won't Activate: Hi, I recently bought a Windows 10 Home product key straight from the Windows website for a new PC build that I'm doing. I initially used the product key on one build, but since Windows kept crashing and won't boot after three times of clean install and a BIOS update, I...