Windows 10: Windows Activation refuses to activate.

Discus and support Windows Activation refuses to activate. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; A few weeks ago, I rebuilt my computer from the ground up. Everything is new - except my HDD from my prior computer that had Windows activated, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CommunismRuski, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Windows Activation refuses to activate.

A few weeks ago, I rebuilt my computer from the ground up. Everything is new - except my HDD from my prior computer that had Windows activated, but that computer was pre-built so it used a digital license. Whenever I try to activate, I immediately get a '0xC004F211.' I go through the troubleshooter, select "I changed hardware on this device recently," and then select my prior computers name, and then I get "We can't reactivate Window - try again later." I have tried the Virtual Agent - what a joke that is. It just directs me to the support page, which is useless because I have tried the support pages steps and they do not work in the slightest. I would rather do anything but pay 120$ to activate my Windows that is already supposed to be activated.

TLWindows Activation refuses to activate. :DR - pre-built computer with digital license wont re-activate on new custom built computer. Troubleshooter doesn't work.

:)

CommunismRuski, Mar 2, 2019
  2. qubit Win User

Windows activation . . .

In the Windows activation status page is it still showing as activated, or do you have something like 3 days to do it in?

qubit, Mar 2, 2019
  3. Windows Vista Activation

I have 4 sytems in my home running vista(1 ult.-3 prem).The ultimate & 1 premium took SP1
    wthout a hitch.1 premium required re-activation?,The other premium did not list SP1 in windows up-date,So i manually installed it without any re-activation required.
    Also have to add that SP1 has increased performance in every comp.The ultimate machine actually got a 1,100 point increase in 3d 06 without any other changes at all.

GREASEMONKEY, Mar 2, 2019
  4. Windows Activation refuses to activate.

Windows Vista Activation

Holy *Eek! Windows Activation refuses to activate. :eek:! 1100pts from going to SP1? That's awesome! I can't wait until this weekend! *Big Grin Windows Activation refuses to activate. :D

DanishDevil, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows Activation refuses to activate.

1. Windows Activation refuses to activate. - Similar Threads - Activation refuses activate

2. My windows 7 ultimate refuses to activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 7 ultimate refuses to activate: My windows 7 ultimate refuses to activate to a genuine copy of windows. when I enter my product key It tells me that the windows activation failed. It keeps showing me error code 0 C004E003. Can someone tell what I must do in order to solve my windows activation problem....
  3. My windows 7 ultimate refuses to activate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows 7 ultimate refuses to activate: My windows 7 ultimate refuses to activate to a genuine copy of windows. when I enter my product key It tells me that the windows activation failed. It keeps showing me error code 0 C004E003. Can someone tell what I must do in order to solve my windows activation problem....
  4. Windows 10 refuses to activate?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 refuses to activate?: Good afternoon, Microsoft Community. I'm Chris, and I have a Lenovo Ideapad 120S-11IAP running Windows 10 10856 November Update - NU, which don't ask me to update, as I'm doing something about the version that I'm on right now. But it was activated and everything was...
  5. Windows refuses to activate with genuine keys

Windows refuses to activate with genuine keys: Yup, 0x803f70001 at it again, can't activate windows. got my key, opened slui, typed it, and. yup! 0x803f7001. What can I do to get my key working?...
  6. My Windows Laptop refuses to activate

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Windows Laptop refuses to activate: My laptop was running sluggish so I thought I should save my data on my USB stick. Once the laptop had reset it Windows wasn't activated anymore. I was never given any product key to reactivate Windows and I am a bit stuck. Reply as soon as possible, Aiden...
  7. Windows refuses to activate

Windows refuses to activate: Hello, i bought windows 10 key from a friend, about a month ago. Right away i checked if it worked, and it did (showed as windows 10 Home edition, valid key). It was unused for about a month. Last week, i tried installing windows 10 on my laptop. Everything worked fine, i...
  8. Windows Refuses To Activate - Nagging "Activate Windows" Overlay - Unable to Change Settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Refuses To Activate - Nagging "Activate Windows" Overlay - Unable to Change Settings: Windows Updates ruined my PC once again and I had to reinstall from scratch. Because it's Microsoft, reinstalling your operating system is no longer a reliable method of getting up and running again even as a last resort option, because they've found yet another way to...
  9. Windows 10 Activation refuses to work.

Windows 10 Activation refuses to work.: Hi, So I bought the digital Windows 10 Home edition a while ago. I made sure that the OS was linked to my Microsoft account and it was (I have screenshot proof). I changed my motherboard two days ago. Naturally, I went to activate, found the computer that the OS is linked...
  10. Windows 10 activation refused after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 activation refused after update: After repeated failure to automatically install update 1803 for Windows 10 Pro, I followed instructions to ignore this update and downloaded the media creation tool to install the latest update 1809. This then wouldn't activate (Windows was pre-installed on my iMac when I...