Windows 10: windows activation related problem

Discus and support windows activation related problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have trobleshooted my activation window but it is not working. It shows try updating windows again and to contact my system administrator. So kindly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by adarshupadhyay1, Nov 3, 2020.

1. windows activation related problem

I have trobleshooted my activation window but it is not working. It shows try updating windows again and to contact my system administrator. So kindly inform me how to activate my windows.

:)

adarshupadhyay1, Nov 3, 2020
  2. Juzar_Ali Win User

activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Nov 3, 2020
  3. Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 3, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

windows activation related problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

windows activation related problem

1. windows activation related problem - Similar Threads - activation related problem

2. Bluetooth related problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth related problem: i have windows 8.1 version in my laptop, and i want to use bluetooth but whenever i try to search bluetooth in search bar, no results found... can u fix this problem ???...
  3. A disk related problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A disk related problem: Hello, Since 3 weeks I have been experiencing a weird problem with my computer. It all started when I had to perform a hard shutdown, because my PC lagged. At first, I didn't notice any errors, and for the first two days everything was working...
  4. Urgent Activation Related Problems!!!!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Urgent Activation Related Problems!!!!: hi, so I've had this laptop for 6 months now and only today started seeing this your windows will expire soon message every few seconds or when I connect to the net. some info its a dell laptop, windows 10 pro. the windows came preinstalled. this has never happened before...
  5. python related problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    python related problem: hello i had installed both python 2.7 and 3.7 in my system and also added to path on my system but wheen i type python on cmd or vs code i directed to microsoft store to install python 3.8 how to avoid this tell me...
  6. related to activation

related to activation: my pc was not activate it show error and when I open troubleshoot it doesn't work and I am not known my pc product key can u help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/related-to-activation/e5645a39-d189-4725-b94d-66f1a1ea9cfa
  7. Related to Product Key for activation of Windows

Related to Product Key for activation of Windows: Dear Sir, This is to request you to kindly provide Product key for Activation Windows 10 Pro. Details of my Windows 10 Pro is mentioned below: Edition Windows 10 Pro Activation Product ID 00331-10000-00001-AA794 Product Key need. Thanking you. Yours...
  8. WAB.EXE and windows Activation Problem are they related ?

WAB.EXE and windows Activation Problem are they related ?: On a windows 10 os build 17143.950 installed on a dell e6510 dell laptop. I have a Windows activation Problem [img] When I go to activate windows I get this: [img] 0xC004F074 activation expires This laptop is a dell and should at least have windows 7 licence. I thought...
  9. Automated phone-line re-activation and related problem

Automated phone-line re-activation and related problem: I'm running Win10, 64-bit, v.1903 A few weeks ago I upgraded my PC's mobo and successfully went through the rigmarole to reactivate Windows via the automated phoneline. It turned out that the new mobo was defective so today I installed a replacement. When I went to...
  10. problem related to audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem related to audio: actually once I connected my earphones to my device which is having a Realtek software in it then a dailouge box araised then I simply selected don't ask again and closed that box. I didn't studied the matter in that box and closed. Now when I connect the earphones no such...