Windows 10: Windows activation removed

Discus and support Windows activation removed in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have been using Windows 10 on my Lenovo G500 laptop for a few years now. I had bought Windows 7 at the time of buying the laptop and then upgraded to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ArunrajNair, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Windows activation removed

I have been using Windows 10 on my Lenovo G500 laptop for a few years now. I had bought Windows 7 at the time of buying the laptop and then upgraded to Windows 10.

However, I am now seeing the pop up on bottom right section of the screen asking me to "Activate Windows". I tried entering the Windows 7 Product Key that I had but, it is not accepting it.

Could you please advise?

:)

ArunrajNair, Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

Windows activation removed

1. Windows activation removed - Similar Threads - activation removed

2. using regedit to remove activate windows watermark

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    using regedit to remove activate windows watermark: Hi I saw on some websites a way to remove activate windows watermark which appears on the bottom right side of windows so I wanted to ask is it legal or not to do that !!!...
  3. I accidentally removed my old PC from my devices and now I can't activate Windows 10 on my...

I accidentally removed my old PC from my devices and now I can't activate Windows 10 on my...: I was an idiot and accidentally removed my previous PC from my Microsoft account and now now I can't reactivate windows 10 on my new PC. Any help on how to get my old PC back on my account?...
  4. How can i remove the organization activation service from my windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can i remove the organization activation service from my windows 10?: Hi, My Windows 10 is activated by organization activation service. Is that organization able to control my system remotely or in the background? If is it possible to manipulate my system by the organization then how can i leave the organization. This is not my organization...
  5. Unable to "remove" "active" virus in Windows Defender as USB drive is no longer present?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to "remove" "active" virus in Windows Defender as USB drive is no longer present?: Hello all, I plugged in a colleagues USB drive the other day and it had a bunch of different viruses on it (from Windows 7). Anyway, now I don't have the drive any more (where the files were located), but the (2) viruses are still showing as "active" and that actions are...
  6. Windows 10 Activation/Remove everything/SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Activation/Remove everything/SSD: Hi, I have discovered, thanks to the community here (and I mean that sincerely or I would still be frustrated and trying to figure it out) that unfortunately because I had upgraded my PC from windows 7 to windows 10 and no longer have the product key from windows 7 that I...
  7. How to remove "Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate Windows"

How to remove "Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate Windows": I've had Windows 10 since getting this laptop. It came pre-installed. Now it's saying I have to activate Windows even though it's already activated. What gives? I have a product key, and the troubleshooter always fails. Is there a way to get rid of this watermark or let...
  8. How do you control the lists of activities on the desktop screen. Can they be removed

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you control the lists of activities on the desktop screen. Can they be removed: How do you control the list of activities on the desktop screen. Can they be removed. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-control-the-lists-of-activities-on-the/2ecfa6b3-5a20-4b4d-be34-ab62e93742e0
  9. Accidentally remove the old activated PC device, and I cannot reactivate Windows anymore??!!

Accidentally remove the old activated PC device, and I cannot reactivate Windows anymore??!!: Today, I've changed my PC and try to activate Windows 10 Pro. But then I accidentally remove the old activated PC from my Microsoft account. And when I try to reactivate my new PC, it keep show the message "We can’t find any devices linked to your Microsoft account that can...
  10. Remove the notification of the exchange active sync application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Remove the notification of the exchange active sync application: This notification appears on my desktop and I don’t know how to remove it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-the-notification-of-the-exchange-active/924cae7e-7199-4dff-a011-80048a965dfc