Windows 10: windows activation request

Discus and support windows activation request in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; What does error code 0xC004F071 mean? The computer is wanting an activation of Windows but it was activated two years ago. Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ACRhoads, Dec 8, 2018.

1. ACRhoads Win User

windows activation request

What does error code 0xC004F071 mean? The computer is wanting an activation of Windows but it was activated two years ago. Thank you.

:)

ACRhoads, Dec 8, 2018
  2. EdTittel Win User

a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Dec 8, 2018
  3. Windows 7 top feature request list leaked to the public

With Windows still managing to find its way to over 95 percent of the desktop computers sold each year, it's not surprising that one can find plenty of people interested in giving their feedback about what future versions of Windows should be able to do.

A few years ago, before Windows Vista had even shipped, Microsoft sent out a wish list form asking people what features they would like to see in the next version of Windows, currently code-named Windows 7. The top wished-for features in this list were recently leaked to the public and have popped up at various sites (e.g., Neowin). While anonymous sources at Microsoft tell us that they bear no relationship to the actual feature set Microsoft is currently writing for Windows 7, the list does provide interesting insight into what the Windows-using public most wants from Windows.

The features are listed in no particular order, but they break down into various categories depending on what part of Windows the feature request falls under. Many requests for improvements in Internet Explorer, such as a session restore function, are fairly obvious wishes for features that already exist in competitive products such as Firefox and Opera. Other suggestions, such as a tabbed Windows Explorer, look for features from web browsers to migrate into the general user interface.

windows activation request win7-early_feedback.gif

Some of the feature requests are clearly unrealistic, such as the desire to "back up" Xbox 360 games to the PC (yeah, I don't think Microsoft will be doing that one). Others are minor user interface enhancements that would be nice additions but wouldn't really change the Windows experience, such as a progress bar when hibernating the system. However, there are a few that make good sense and would be welcome additions to the operating system, such as a built-in video and audio codec manager.

A Windows 7 insider who wishes to remain anonymous told Ars that the leaked feature list was gathered before any real development on Windows 7 was started, and readers should not expect to see requests from the list necessarily implemented in Microsoft’s next major Windows release.

Ben Clarke, Dec 8, 2018
  4. wolf Win User

True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

wolf, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

1. windows activation request - Similar Threads - activation request

2. Not receiving call from Microsoft Service Request regarding issues in activating Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Not receiving call from Microsoft Service Request regarding issues in activating Windows 10 Pro: My service request number is 7037937033. My previous support request number 7037930190, where now if I check it is written that "Issue is resolved" and I haven't even received a call in the first place, is closed.I have an issue where I am unable to activate my Windows 10 Pro...
  3. Win 11 license doesn't activate and I don't have the option to request a refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 license doesn't activate and I don't have the option to request a refund: Error code: 0xc004f050I just bought the win 11 license key and I did once get a glance on the key. Never got a confirmation e-mail. Now I am 140 bucks down and no way to use the software I paid for....
  4. Win 11 license doesn't activate and I don't have the option to request a refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 license doesn't activate and I don't have the option to request a refund: Error code: 0xc004f050I just bought the win 11 license key and I did once get a glance on the key. Never got a confirmation e-mail. Now I am 140 bucks down and no way to use the software I paid for....
  5. Online activation error 0xC004C008 Request the Windows activation phone numbers for Malta...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Online activation error 0xC004C008 Request the Windows activation phone numbers for Malta...: After changing the motherboard, my Windows 7 desktop gives the online activation error 0xC004C008 and does not open the wizard for alternative methods of activation including by phone. II request the Windows activation centre phone numbers for my location Malta in Europe...
  6. Online activation error 0xC004C008 Request the Windows activation phone numbers for Malta...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Online activation error 0xC004C008 Request the Windows activation phone numbers for Malta...: After changing the motherboard, my Windows 7 desktop gives the online activation error 0xC004C008 and does not open the wizard for alternative methods of activation including by phone. II request the Windows activation centre phone numbers for my location Malta in Europe...
  7. Random DNS TCP requests from Active Directory

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Random DNS TCP requests from Active Directory: Hello community, A few days ago I have been seeing strange DNS requests from a Windows Server 2022 Datacenter that acts as Active Directory AD. They are DNS requests against a random domain and it changes, the pattern of these DNS requests is against a domain in the form...
  8. Windows 10 shows it has been activated, but still requests activation

Windows 10 shows it has been activated, but still requests activation: I'm using a Lenovo G50 that came with Windows 10 Enterprise pre-installed. Until recently, I could work on it without any problem, but now it shows a message that it needs to be activated, even though it shows that Windows has been activated at the top. [ATTACH] To...
  9. How can I activate windows completely, It was activated before but now keeps requesting...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I activate windows completely, It was activated before but now keeps requesting...: I'm not the one who bought my laptop, so I have no idea what the product key is. When I got it the license was already paid for and windows was activated, until after 4 months it started asking for a product key and limiting the use of windows. It is a windows 10 education...
  10. My brand new laptop,1 week old suddenly now requests Activate windows,troubleshooting...

My brand new laptop,1 week old suddenly now requests Activate windows,troubleshooting...: My brand new Asus laptop bought last week now requesting activation? Troubleshooter doesnt assist at all.Did do a system reset recently https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-brand-new-laptop1-week-old-suddenly-now/e7fae825-638d-45b2-9161-8528551e0d30