Windows 10: Windows Activation Requesting After Windows Updates on Windows 10

Discus and support Windows Activation Requesting After Windows Updates on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I am using ASUS Vivobook Pro laptop with Windows 10. I am using this computer from 2018 and I used Windows 10 all the time without any issue.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dushantha Bandara, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Windows Activation Requesting After Windows Updates on Windows 10

Hi,

I am using ASUS Vivobook Pro laptop with Windows 10. I am using this computer from 2018 and I used Windows 10 all the time without any issue.

Currently I am getting "Activation" water mark on my screen 0xC004F012 error code and I tried to Activate the Windows 10 using troubleshooter onSettings->Update&Security->Activation->Troubleshoot. When I tried to troubleshoot I am getting0x80070005 error But I am the administrator. Please help me to resolve this issue.

Windows Activation Requesting After Windows Updates on Windows 10 23b87fda-fa2b-4eca-bf13-a48382d48bc1?upload=true.png

Windows Activation Requesting After Windows Updates on Windows 10 58e72df4-0f4f-4691-beb1-d49d6539d81a?upload=true.png

Windows Activation Requesting After Windows Updates on Windows 10 ef118468-7bdb-4677-8a10-0ad68c36751e?upload=true.png

Thank you.

:)

Dushantha Bandara, Sep 18, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 18, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Sep 18, 2020
  4. Laurijan Win User

Windows Activation Requesting After Windows Updates on Windows 10

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows Activation Requesting After Windows Updates on Windows 10

1. Windows Activation Requesting After Windows Updates on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Activation Requesting Updates

2. Requesting PIN after update to Windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Requesting PIN after update to Windows 10: Hello, I apologize in advance. I cannot get to my desktop to get the version number. After a recent update, my HP All in one is asking me for a PIN instead of the password I usually use. I never set up a PIN. After entering the PIN too many times it is asking me to enter...
  3. Requesting PIN after update to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Requesting PIN after update to Windows 10: Hello, I apologize in advance. I cannot get to my desktop to get the version number. After a recent update, my HP All in one is asking me for a PIN instead of the password I usually use. I never set up a PIN. After entering the PIN too many times it is asking me to enter...
  4. request for window activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    request for window activation: how can i activate my window 10 enterprise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/request-for-window-activation/989cef28-a233-42ba-9386-8330ff6f2a73
  5. Windows requesting activation after hardware change.

Windows requesting activation after hardware change.: I changed my processor and motherboard today and now my Windows 10 is saying that I need to activate it again. I can't do the proccess outline here because I didn't do the first step before changing hardware....
  6. windows 10 activation request after update

windows 10 activation request after update: i recently updated my windows to the latest version which was active before, for a while it kept on popping up "your windows licence expires soon". Now its requesting activation, what,s the reason for this...
  7. PERMANENT REQUEST TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS

PERMANENT REQUEST TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS: There is a permanent message that I need to Activate Windows in my pc. I am able to install all updates. Why don't I see this issue when I check my Microsoft account so subscriptions etc? Surely this product should be linked or can be linked to my account. That would...
  8. Parallel - Request for Windows Activation

Parallel - Request for Windows Activation: Hi there, I am a mac user and run 365 on it. I have recently installed parallel to run sage accounting software. Parallel is requesting me to install windows 10 but I have already renewed 365 and don't feel like spending more money on another version! The error code is...
  9. windows activation request

windows activation request: What does error code 0xC004F071 mean? The computer is wanting an activation of Windows but it was activated two years ago. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-request/ef5d61a7-6a33-4a9b-bc1e-c5c12cee6e94"
  10. Activate Windows requested by WIndows 10 daily (Yes Activated daily)

Activate Windows requested by WIndows 10 daily (Yes Activated daily): Hello and I have a strange one for you. Windows 10 Professional x64 bit has a message in the bottom right of the panel "Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate Windows". I activate Windows in Settings and again it is there the next day. It has appeared a second time and a...