Windows 10: Windows Activation saying its not activated

Discus and support Windows Activation saying its not activated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hey Guys, I recently just upgraded my computer, and with that I got a new Motherboard & CPU. Ever since then i've had a "activate windows" watermark in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by brycethompson3, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Windows Activation saying its not activated

Hey Guys, I recently just upgraded my computer, and with that I got a new Motherboard & CPU. Ever since then i've had a "activate windows" watermark in the bottom right of my screen, and i don't know where I could find my Windows 10 Key, since i upgraded from windows 7 for free...

any help will be GREAT!!

:)

brycethompson3, Feb 23, 2019
  2. qubit Win User

Windows activation . . .

In the Windows activation status page is it still showing as activated, or do you have something like 3 days to do it in?

qubit, Feb 23, 2019
  3. Jetster Win User
    Windows activation . . .

And technically your correct. OEMs are only for one system tied to the motherboard. But you can still activate it over the phone on the automated activation but check the activation as qubit says

Jetster, Feb 23, 2019
  4. Windows Activation saying its not activated

Windows Activation?

Windows will do this if it detects a significant (their word, questionable use) hardware change, and will ask you to reactivate.

After a key has been activated X number of times, you will have to call to activate it.

Couple of tips for the phone call: You can use your keypad, and when they're telling you keys, instead of saying "Repeat that" and "Continue" type 1 and 2. With these tips, that activation call will only last you about 4 and a half minutes.

DanishDevil, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

Windows Activation saying its not activated

1. Windows Activation saying its not activated - Similar Threads - Activation saying activated

2. I cant activate windows and it says that their activation servers are down and its been...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I cant activate windows and it says that their activation servers are down and its been...: Someone sent me this app and it auto downloaded it. I wasn't able to stop it and after a few days of it being installed and me not being able to delete it because it said it was being used by another app crucial to windows. After a few days I had gotten the dreadful activate...
  3. I cant activate windows and it says that their activation servers are down and its been...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant activate windows and it says that their activation servers are down and its been...: Someone sent me this app and it auto downloaded it. I wasn't able to stop it and after a few days of it being installed and me not being able to delete it because it said it was being used by another app crucial to windows. After a few days I had gotten the dreadful activate...
  4. I cant activate windows and it says that their activation servers are down and its been...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my windows 10 says its not activated on my new PC and says because I was not activated when...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my windows 10 says its not activated on my new PC and says because I was not activated when...: windows 10 says its not activated on my new PC and says because I was not activated when I updated said I am running an unauthentic copy, which is total rubbish...
  6. Windows 10 wont activate. Says its on another computer.

Windows 10 wont activate. Says its on another computer.: Hello. i recently changed my motherboard because i got the 5800X. i am new to PC i didnt know i had to removed windows 10 off my oldest board before it can be reactivated from what i searched. sadly i cant take it off via the cmd option i found because i shipped it to amazon...
  7. Windows activation but its already activated

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows activation but its already activated: So yeah when ever I set windows to hibernate & turn it on after it shows me the activate windows logo & it won't go away until I restart my computer and my computer takes like 4 minutes to start anybody have a fix submitted by /u/youssefaghazane [link] [comments]...
  8. My PC suddenly says its not activated

My PC suddenly says its not activated: Been through troubleshooting Nothing.....then it asked me for the passwords for my three hotmail accounrts, accepted them, but then said faied to activate, tried the 3 DISM commands Nothing Should I try an in place upgrade ? will that sort it ?its Windows 10 PRO I have had...
  9. Windows 10 saying its not activated

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 saying its not activated: After upgrading my pc windows is saying that it is no longer activated. I tried troubleshooting but it keeps giving me errors after selecting my pc. Is there any way to fix this? submitted by /u/TraverseAxe [link] [comments]...
  10. Says windows not activated

Says windows not activated: I bought my laptop from Germany 1 year ago. It came with license which was written at the back of computer. Everything was fine, but now it says my windows is not activated. However I haven't made any changes to my computer and I don't know why it is happened. And the license...