Windows 10: Windows activation screen in settings is blank, blue activation screen pops up repeatedly

Discus and support Windows activation screen in settings is blank, blue activation screen pops up repeatedly in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I recently reinstalled windows on my Dell XPS 9560, and it's been acting funny when it comes to activation. A blue screen asking me to activate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MGamez, Feb 5, 2019.

1. MGamez Win User

Windows activation screen in settings is blank, blue activation screen pops up repeatedly

Hi, I recently reinstalled windows on my Dell XPS 9560, and it's been acting funny when it comes to activation. A blue screen asking me to activate windows pops up every hour or so, and when I click the button to activate windows, it opens up the settings page, but the page is blank. I can't seem to figure out what to do about this. I'm not sure if some of my windows files are corrupted or if my digital license key is not working. I've attached images of the two pages.

Blue pop up screen:

Windows activation screen in settings is blank, blue activation screen pops up repeatedly af96a968-f845-42e6-9c82-b044765d1c9c?upload=true.png

Blank settings page:

Windows activation screen in settings is blank, blue activation screen pops up repeatedly 974f9ea8-abc9-4fe6-9b06-0b0f3059aa63?upload=true.png

Is there some way that I can fix this? Thank you. Please let me know if you need more details.

:)

MGamez, Feb 5, 2019
  2. Rsh97 Win User

I occasionally get an activate windows blue screen which has an option to go to settings and the activation screen in the settings menu is blank. My laptop came with windows 10 pre installed.

I occasionally get an activate windows blue screen which has an option to go to settings and the activation screen in the settings menu is blank. My laptop came with windows 10 pre installed.

Rsh97, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Activation screen blank

When I purchased it new it came with windows 8 and a couple of months later there was a free upgrade offer to windows 10. last week I did a factory reset. now I get a notification 2 to 3 times a day that has a light blue screen saying that windows is not
    activated, go to settings and a button that takes me directly to this activation screen. but the screen is blank. The computer has updated to the latest version of windows 1806.
    Windows activation screen in settings is blank, blue activation screen pops up repeatedly d0eadaac-6bfd-4afa-85d6-4b13e5c18b05?upload=true.png

UrgentMicrobe84, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

Windows activation screen in settings is blank, blue activation screen pops up repeatedly

Screen goes blank??Nothing Appears..

try with a game, or activity that normally causes the blank screen.

make sure you tick the box to update while GPU-Z is in the background

Mussels, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows activation screen in settings is blank, blue activation screen pops up repeatedly - Similar Threads - activation screen settings

2. blank CMD screen pop up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    blank CMD screen pop up: hi, there's always a one time blank CMD screen pop up whenever I use my laptop. is it a virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/blank-cmd-screen-pop-up/c524ae6b-416d-4bc7-adff-aa3319a152c5
  3. Activate Windows Message Popped Up On Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activate Windows Message Popped Up On Screen: I got this pc awhile back when it was window's 8.1. I got the free update that was going on at the time and windows had been working perfectly fine. No there is a message on my screen saying that I need to activate windows. I tried putting in the same producut that I have and...
  4. Windows activation screen blank

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation screen blank: Hi, I've been facing this problem for quite a while now where I'm prompted really often to activate windows. When I click on the activate windows button the screen is blank and there's no option to do so. Please help me out[ATTACH]...
  5. Blank Windows Activation Screen in Settings

Blank Windows Activation Screen in Settings: I've recently reset my Windows Surface Book as I was having problems with the Firewall not working. Upon resetting the Surface Book, the firewall and security settings are now working but Windows keeps notifying me that my version of Windows needs to be activated - it does...
  6. Activation Screen Blank.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation Screen Blank.: As per other thread, there is nothing missing and everything correct as far as this average joe can tell. I have tried to open my paid for Microsoft office and I am getting this error code: 0xc0000022 and then has a help box that takes me to this link......
  7. Blank screen in activation page.

Blank screen in activation page.: I recently installed windows10 1803 . After that I can't see the activation page in the settings, Its blank. Then again I install the same with a windows bootable pendrive, but nothing has changed. How to fix the problem?...
  8. Activation screen blank

Activation screen blank: When I purchased it new it came with windows 8 and a couple of months later there was a free upgrade offer to windows 10. last week I did a factory reset. now I get a notification 2 to 3 times a day that has a light blue screen saying that windows is not activated, go to...
  9. Blue screen says to activate windows pop up every few hours

Blue screen says to activate windows pop up every few hours: This is how it look like : [img] This is in my country language but it doesn't matter (btw its says :"go to settings to activate windows"), anyway any idea how to prevent it pop up? if I don't want to activate windows... Thanks! 89974
  10. blank screen, active cursor

in Windows 10 Support
    blank screen, active cursor: an old friend has phoned me up in a panic and will phone back later for advice. Her 4-year old laptop, running Windows 10 is just showing a black screen at start up, with active cursor. We have a Windows 10 laptop here, but I do not use it and am not familiar with the system....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blank activation screen settings