Windows 10: Windows Activation showing Windows is activated using your organisation’s product...

Discus and support Windows Activation showing Windows is activated using your organisation’s product... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello Friends, I have a Lenovo Ideapad Flex 14 laptop i bought few years ago. It came with a genuine Windows 8 Home Not sure if it was Windows 8. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Md Washim Ansari, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Windows Activation showing Windows is activated using your organisation’s product...

Hello Friends,

I have a Lenovo Ideapad Flex 14 laptop i bought few years ago. It came with a genuine Windows 8 Home Not sure if it was Windows 8. I had upgraded to Windows 10 Build 1909 I suppose few Months back. Few days ago my hard disk stopped working. I gave it to repair in a service centre. I collected it back today. The repairing guy had already installed windows and now when i am checking the Activation Tab in settings It is showing it has Windows 10 Pro and it also says Windows is activated using your organisation’s product activation. With some research i found out it will expire in 180 days. I have no idea what was my product key and also i also don’t have the backup of my windows neither i have a CD or Anything. What to do next ? How do i rewind back to my original activated windows ? Thank you.

:)

Md Washim Ansari, Oct 22, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

Windows activation . . .

In the Windows activation status page is it still showing as activated, or do you have something like 3 days to do it in?

qubit, Oct 22, 2020
  3. EveN.O. Win User
    Windows 10 Pro activation (connect to organisation)

After my windows 10 automatically updated I received the msg "your windows license will expire soon you need to activate windows in settings" then when I go to settings it shows in activation " windows is activated using an organisation's activation service"

I tried using my key in the window that shows after clicking "update product key" but it gave me this msg:

" we can not activate windows on this device since we cant connect to your organisation's activation server. Make sure you're connected to your organisation's network and try again. If you continue to have problems with activation connect to your organisation's
    support person.(0xc004f074).

What is my organisation? and what do I do?

EveN.O., Oct 22, 2020
  4. Windows Activation showing Windows is activated using your organisation’s product...

Windows Vista Activation

I have 4 sytems in my home running vista(1 ult.-3 prem).The ultimate & 1 premium took SP1
    wthout a hitch.1 premium required re-activation?,The other premium did not list SP1 in windows up-date,So i manually installed it without any re-activation required.
    Also have to add that SP1 has increased performance in every comp.The ultimate machine actually got a 1,100 point increase in 3d 06 without any other changes at all.

GREASEMONKEY, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows Activation showing Windows is activated using your organisation’s product...

1. Windows Activation showing Windows is activated using your organisation’s product... - Similar Threads - Activation showing activated

2. Windows Activated using "Organisation"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activated using "Organisation": I had bought a HP laptop that came with windows 10 core/home, I was stupid enough to be fooled and activated Windows 11 Pro using a sketchy link. It says "Windows is activated using your organisation's activation service". Now, I don't feel safe using this dodgy method...
  3. Windows Activated using "Organisation"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activated using "Organisation": I had bought a HP laptop that came with windows 10 core/home, I was stupid enough to be fooled and activated Windows 11 Pro using a sketchy link. It says "Windows is activated using your organisation's activation service". Now, I don't feel safe using this dodgy method...
  4. Windows Activated using "Organisation"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "Windows is activated using your organization's activation service" and "Your windows...

"Windows is activated using your organization's activation service" and "Your windows...: So in 2012 I bought new Laptop HP Pavilion 15-e043cl which I search internet has Windows 8 pre-installed Later at a time, my friend updated it to Windows 10 Pro which I think not original/pirated Now I want my Windows 10 to be original I have tried 'Reset this PC' and...
  6. My Windows is activated using my organisations activation service?

My Windows is activated using my organisations activation service?: So I built my new PC recently and I installed windows on it and updated it to the latest version. I didn't activate my windows and I am fine with the annoying watermark. So a few weeks ago I noticed that there was no watermark on the bottom left corner. So I decided to take a...
  7. Windows is activated using your organisation activation service

Windows is activated using your organisation activation service: Hello Microsoft , I want to ask a little bit about my windows activator will it expire on that date [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-activated-using-your-organisation/d8e9bde7-8426-4876-8719-e3bb42ca7f7a
  8. Windows is activated using your organization's activation

Windows is activated using your organization's activation: I suddenly received an error message as shown in the photos. I tried re-entering the original product key but to no avail. Please help. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-activated-using-your-organizations/e8267fe0-d85e-43c8-b200-ac027c099d35
  9. Activation is showing as "Windows is activated using your organisation's activation service"

Activation is showing as "Windows is activated using your organisation's activation service": I am using Windows 10, Version 1909 Updated recently. In Activation tab under Update & Security, it's showing that "Windows is activated using your organisation's activation service". but i do not belong to any organisation, this is my personal computer. But, it should come...
  10. Activation message "windows is activated using your organisation's activation service"

Activation message "windows is activated using your organisation's activation service": I replaced my laptop's faulty hard disk. after installing Windows 10Pro, windows was activated properly. But when I brought it in my organization, it started showing the message Activation "windows is activated using your organisation's activation service". This laptop was...