Windows 10: Windows Activation - Terrible Service.

Discus and support Windows Activation - Terrible Service. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; G'day i recently built a new system and i'm having trouble activating my windows. I have been trying to talk to a human about the issue but you have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Adam Bitcon, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Windows Activation - Terrible Service.

G'day i recently built a new system and i'm having trouble activating my windows. I have been trying to talk to a human about the issue but you have simply removed that option from your support website so I use the useless robot that tells me I can talk to a human then proceeds not to link me to live chat. Been trying to resolve this 5minute issue for well over an hour so here goes the community option.

:)

Adam Bitcon, Feb 25, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 25, 2019
  3. Microsofts Activation services phone #?

So I had an old rig that was running a RETAIL version of Win XP Home. Well the thing died. I want to use the product key from that old machine to do a win 7 upgrade, however, I cannot seem to find Microsoft's support number anywhere on their site, instead it redirects me to a page and here's what it says:

Well guess freakin what, THE COMPUTER IS DEAD, THEREFORE I CAN NOT DO ANY OF THOSE DAMN THINGS!!!!!!! *Bang Head :banghead:

This is seriously getting on my nerves!

Even googling it takes me to the same place. Does anyone have the number for their "Activation services" department?

BlackOmega, Feb 25, 2019
  4. Windows Activation - Terrible Service.

Securing Windows 2000/XP/Server 2003 services HOW TO

I will try changing their settings sometime, the one thing I've noticed about this guide is that it doesn't list the Windows services that NEED to be left as local system, so some people might not be too sure what they're doing and worry about any that aren't listed. Just a suggestion that you might want to include in any future revisions. *Smile Windows Activation - Terrible Service. :)

The non-default ones I have that you have not listed are:

.Net Runtime Optimization Service v2.0.50727_X86
    Ati HotKey Poller
    ATI Smart
    AVG E-mail Scanner
    AVG7 Alert Manager Server
    AVG7 Update Service
    BlueSoleil Hid Service
    Bluetooth Support Service
    ewido anti-spyware 4.0 guard
    iPod Service
    Messenger Sharing USN Journal Reader Service
    Service Layer
    Windows Defender Service

The problem is that the only ones of these I actually use are The AVG and Windows Defender services and occasionally the "Service Layer" service (related to Nokia PC Suite) and the "Messenger Sharing USN Journal Reader Service" (related to WindowsLive Messenger). Anyway, I'll see how much I can secure those and post back how I get on. I'll try to test it sometime this week just I'm a bit waring of changing the AVG settings because the only way to test if it was still working would be for a virus to be detected... and I' rather I didn't get viruses!

Jimmy 2004, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows Activation - Terrible Service.

1. Windows Activation - Terrible Service. - Similar Threads - Activation Terrible Service

2. Windows is terrible.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows is terrible.: I have the displeasure of using a Windows computer for work. It is an HP Elite book with bang and Olfussen sound. Based on the hardware and price 1800 it should be a great computer. Instead, thanks to Windows it is one of the buggiest computers ever and Microsoft customer...
  3. Windows is terrible.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is terrible.: I have the displeasure of using a Windows computer for work. It is an HP Elite book with bang and Olfussen sound. Based on the hardware and price 1800 it should be a great computer. Instead, thanks to Windows it is one of the buggiest computers ever and Microsoft customer...
  4. Windows is terrible.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. **** Customer service are terrible.

**** Customer service are terrible.: Apps and programs are invisible on the task barjust as throughout the system. But you can roight click in the "empty" space and the dialogue willt tell you it there. Is there a damn human working ?...
  6. Windows update is terrible

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows update is terrible: I have encountered this 3 times already and still not fixed and now my laptop is stucked in acer logo with spinning circle below it. This is the third time already. My warranty is way past now. I can’t install another windows because it is too expensive. I paid the second...
  7. Terrible window docking

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Terrible window docking: My workplace has replaced my Macbook with a Windows powered Asus G14. It is a brilliant machine but it has one problem - it runs Windows 10. It wouldn't be a big issue, as I run Windows at home, but for work I find the window management to be broken. I usually dock 2 apps on...
  8. Terrible Customer Service In Response to Windows 10 Update Bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Terrible Customer Service In Response to Windows 10 Update Bug: My computer updated with the new Windows 10 update on the evening of February 16th. Up until that point, my computer was working perfectly normally. When I went to use my computer on February 17th it would power on but would boot up appropriately, giving a blue screen. I...
  9. Terrible support service

Terrible support service: Unfortunately am facing a problem with Microsoft Mail app for the past 3 days , where I used to have my gmail accounts setup on , suddenly it stopped working well, I had to delete the app and reinstall again for more than 5 times, and yet I could let again add my email...
  10. Terrible terrible support.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Terrible terrible support.: I called this number Call a toll free number: (800) 642 7676 / TDD/TTY 800 892-5234 I asked "I want some answer about windows 10 IOT" She said "This is the close time right now" it's 9 PM in US of A (and I think it close 10) So I told her that it's not then she...