Windows 10: Windows Activation Transfer

Discus and support Windows Activation Transfer in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought a laptop 2 years ago and activated windows which was previously installed, now I want to upgraded my laptop's hard disk to SSD for which I had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by shaibiii977, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Windows Activation Transfer

I bought a laptop 2 years ago and activated windows which was previously installed, now I want to upgraded my laptop's hard disk to SSD for which I had to install a new windows which is not activated yet, how can I transfer previous windows activation to to newly installed windows ?

I dont have money to purchase new license key,

Help will be really appreciated.

:)

shaibiii977, Apr 21, 2019
  2. DavidY Win User

Is the free upgarde transferable? I think not.

Hi Kari,
    Can you confirm that the computer at step 5 (I numbered your list *Wink ) had never had an activated Insider build (especially not 10240)?

I'm wondering if it was possible that the second machine activated because the activation servers recognised the hardware from an earlier activation, and not because of the method you used to transfer?

DavidY, Apr 21, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 21, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Activation Transfer

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows Activation Transfer

1. Windows Activation Transfer - Similar Threads - Activation Transfer

2. Transfering activation from HDD to SSD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfering activation from HDD to SSD: Hi, I am thinking about installing Windows 10 on an new SSD, but the only problem is, my activated copy of Windows 11 Pro is on my HDD. Is there a way that I can transfer my activation by unlinking my Microsoft account from that one device with the HDD in, put the SSD into...
  3. Transfering activation from HDD to SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfering activation from HDD to SSD: Hi, I am thinking about installing Windows 10 on an new SSD, but the only problem is, my activated copy of Windows 11 Pro is on my HDD. Is there a way that I can transfer my activation by unlinking my Microsoft account from that one device with the HDD in, put the SSD into...
  4. Transfering activation from HDD to SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Activation Key transfer from Old Laptop Win 10 Home to new PC Win 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation Key transfer from Old Laptop Win 10 Home to new PC Win 11 Home: I have an old laptop running on Win 10 Home that came with it. Although I'm eligible for the free upgrade to Win 11, system requirements are not met. I'm in the process of assembling a new PC. Wondering if there is any way to install Win 11 in new PC and activate it using the...
  6. Activation Key transfer from Old Laptop Win 10 Home to new PC Win 11 Home

Activation Key transfer from Old Laptop Win 10 Home to new PC Win 11 Home: I have an old laptop running on Win 10 Home that came with it. Although I'm eligible for the free upgrade to Win 11, system requirements are not met. I'm in the process of assembling a new PC. Wondering if there is any way to install Win 11 in new PC and activate it using the...
  7. Activation Key transfer from Old Laptop Win 10 Home to new PC Win 11 Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. Activation transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation transfer: I have a laptop with preset windows 11 linked to my microsoft account. I also have a PC, on which i have not activated windows, just logged into my microsoft account. Now I have bought the second laptop but without OS. I have installed windows 11, logged into my microsoft...
  9. Activation transfer

Activation transfer: I have a laptop with preset windows 11 linked to my microsoft account. I also have a PC, on which i have not activated windows, just logged into my microsoft account. Now I have bought the second laptop but without OS. I have installed windows 11, logged into my microsoft...
  10. I would like to transfer my windows activation to another account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to transfer my windows activation to another account: 2 or 4 months before my sister bought an HP laptop and she didn't want it anymore since she bought a better one and the old one is now mine. Windows and Office activation is on my sister's account and since she now have no use of this laptop I would like to transfer the...