Windows 10: *windows activation* we found a windows 10 home license for this device running windows 10 pro

Discus and support *windows activation* we found a windows 10 home license for this device running windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hi, a few weeks ago an activate windows watermark showed up on my laptop and i haven't been able to get rid of it by running the troubleshooter it just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by miked459, Dec 2, 2018.

1. miked459 Win User

*windows activation* we found a windows 10 home license for this device running windows 10 pro

hi, a few weeks ago an activate windows watermark showed up on my laptop and i haven't been able to get rid of it by running the troubleshooter it just gives me the message we found a windows 10 home license for this device running windows 10 pro, to activate using this digital license you will need to install windows 10 home. It's starting to become a problem because i need to be able to take screenshots for work byt cant have the watermark on them. thanks

:)

miked459, Dec 2, 2018
  2. P4-630 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Dec 2, 2018
  3. Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

*windows activation* we found a windows 10 home license for this device running windows 10 pro windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, Dec 2, 2018
  4. Laurijan Win User

*windows activation* we found a windows 10 home license for this device running windows 10 pro

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

1. *windows activation* we found a windows 10 home license for this device running windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - *windows activation* found

2. We found a Windows 10 Home digital license for this devise running Windows 10 Pro. To...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We found a Windows 10 Home digital license for this devise running Windows 10 Pro. To...: Hello, one day when i booted up my laptop, the "activate windows" suddenly popped up from the corner of my screen, despite it wasn't there from when i got the laptop. when i tried to trouble shoot i was given a promt like from above. occasionally it would just disappear and...
  3. We found a Windows 10 Home digital license for this devise running Windows 10 Pro. To...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We found a Windows 10 Home digital license for this devise running Windows 10 Pro. To...: Hello, one day when i booted up my laptop, the "activate windows" suddenly popped up from the corner of my screen, despite it wasn't there from when i got the laptop. when i tried to trouble shoot i was given a promt like from above. occasionally it would just disappear and...
  4. We found a Windows 10 Home digital license for this device running Windows 10 Pro. To...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    We found a Windows 10 Home digital license for this device running Windows 10 Pro. To...: Hello folks, I am getting Activate Windows watermark right side below my screen So I tried to run troubleshoot to fix the problem, then I am getting a window saying that "We found a Windows 10 Home digital license for this device running Windows 10 Pro. To activate using this...
  5. "We found a Windows 10 digital license for this device running Windows 10 Home. To activate...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "We found a Windows 10 digital license for this device running Windows 10 Home. To activate...: My system was automatically updated a few days ago and since then it's showing me the error that Windows is not activated. In the Activation page under Settings, there's this error - "Something interrupted our troubleshooting. Make sure you're connected to the internet, wait...
  6. We found a Windows 10 Home digital license for this devise running Windows 10 Pro. To...

We found a Windows 10 Home digital license for this devise running Windows 10 Pro. To...: i am getting this message as i try to troubleshoot my activation problem. PLEASE HELP!! [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-found-a-windows-10-home-digital-license-for/48764816-9fed-47c3-8f4d-2526864e8f7b
  7. We found a Windows 10 Home digital license for this devise running Windows 10 Pro. To...

We found a Windows 10 Home digital license for this devise running Windows 10 Pro. To...: reciving this message after changing a failing drive to a nvme.2 SSD. this machine does has a Windows 10 SLA in the bios, but it was originally running windows 7 PRO not home. it was then upgraded to windows 10 which it installed windows 10 PRO. I do not use a Microsoft...
  8. We found a Windows 10 Home license for this device currently running Windows 10 Pro

We found a Windows 10 Home license for this device currently running Windows 10 Pro: Hi, I bought a Dell for a client and wanted windows 10 pro. The vendor sold me a license for Windows 10 pro for $200 along with the computer because it had Windows 10 Home on it, and they installed/activated Pro for me before delivery. Now after a few months of everything...
  9. "we found a windows 10 home digital license for this device running windows 10 pro"

"we found a windows 10 home digital license for this device running windows 10 pro": I bought a new computer in August, and yesterday it stopped working. I am waiting to hear back from the company about the warranty. However I work from home and needed a computer to work, so I took my old hard drive from my previous computer that had windows 10 on it, and put...
  10. We found a Windows 10 Home digital license for this device running Windows 10 Pro. To...

We found a Windows 10 Home digital license for this device running Windows 10 Pro. To...: We have several old Dell workstations that we upgraded from Windows 8 Pro to Windows 10 Pro a few years ago. That has been running fine till today. Now all those systems suddenly report: Windows is not activated. When I try the troubleshooter I get: We found a Windows 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows activation we found a windows 10 home running pro