Windows 10: Windows activation windows keeps popping up and dissapearing

Discus and support Windows activation windows keeps popping up and dissapearing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I still get updates though. https://gyazo.com/d274bb4ac0acaac83d89a30397981863 I updated for free from windows 7 a while back.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by marco_sdgsdg, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Windows activation windows keeps popping up and dissapearing

marco_sdgsdg, Sep 21, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 21, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 21, 2019
  4. CountMike Win User

Windows activation windows keeps popping up and dissapearing

Window Keeps Popping Up

Maybe not the computer but drive itself can. Check advanced options in your power plan, there's a setting for disk(s).

Windows activation windows keeps popping up and dissapearing [​IMG]

CountMike, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows activation windows keeps popping up and dissapearing

1. Windows activation windows keeps popping up and dissapearing - Similar Threads - activation keeps popping

2. Why does the "windows needs to be activated" window keep popping up, if the Activation in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the "windows needs to be activated" window keep popping up, if the Activation in...: This window keeps popping up on my screen saying that the windows license is about to expire and that i need to activate windows, but when i go to the activation settings it says "state: active"? It has not shown up in a few minutes but why did i get the notification in the...
  3. Why does the "windows needs to be activated" window keep popping up, if the Activation in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does the "windows needs to be activated" window keep popping up, if the Activation in...: This window keeps popping up on my screen saying that the windows license is about to expire and that i need to activate windows, but when i go to the activation settings it says "state: active"? It has not shown up in a few minutes but why did i get the notification in the...
  4. Activate Windows Pops Up

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows Pops Up: So normally in My Windows 10 Pro there is no "Activate Windows" Watermark but somehow the watermark pops up the bottom right can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-pops-up/b108d79e-9eca-478c-98d5-fae754209acb
  5. Activate Windows Pops Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows Pops Up: So normally in My Windows 10 Pro there is no "Activate Windows" Watermark but somehow the watermark pops up the bottom right can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-pops-up/b108d79e-9eca-478c-98d5-fae754209acb
  6. Activate Windows Pops Up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows Activation pop-up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Activation pop-up: I keep on getting this pop-up that tells me to activate windows. Whenever i do, It says its activated. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-pop-up/a20391b1-a3f5-4c42-aaa0-645e0cd3c41b
  8. Activate Windows popping up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Activate Windows popping up: Hello, I bought my windows 10 key about 2 years ago. It just recently popped up to activate my windows. I've been ignoring it for the past 3 weeks, but it has been bothering me. Once I update my windows it goes away. Once I get back on my computer it comes back. Any help...
  9. Activate windows pop up

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate windows pop up: hi After updating my windows 10 to the latest version , a pop up apeared below my desktop to activate it ! and when i went to setting/activation i watched this error : " we can not reach our activation servers right now , make sure u are connected to the internet , wait...
  10. random pop up window then dissapears

in Windows 10 Support
    random pop up window then dissapears: Hello can you please explain to me why the Command window keeps popping up all the time and I did look up as to whats going on and can't seem to find the problem, restart, turned it off and just let it sit there doing nothing and yet still pops up. I have disabled everything...