Windows 10: Windows Activation wont activate windows and troubleshooter not working

Discus and support Windows Activation wont activate windows and troubleshooter not working in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I tried to update my copy of windows home to windows pro using my old laptop serial but although it installed/updated it would not Activate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by HenryParsnip, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Windows Activation wont activate windows and troubleshooter not working

Hello,

I tried to update my copy of windows home to windows pro using my old laptop serial but although it installed/updated it would not Activate it. I ran the trouble shooter and its telling me it could not activate at this time and it can not connect to the internet. I could not find the windows serial that came preinstalled with the laptop so tried a factory reset install. The reset went well besides the serial is still the same and hasnt reverted back. Ive contacted Acer to see if they have it and maybe as I registered this device with microsoft they have it somewhere? Anyway while i wait i also have to get the troubleshooter working and a way to activate the serial as at the moment its telling me it cant connect to the internet even though its a fresh install of windows , factory reset, and no firewall is blocking it. The internet is otherwise working fine, i can update windows and browse etc

All help appreciated

:)

HenryParsnip, Dec 31, 2019
  2. qubit Win User

Windows activation . . .

In the Windows activation status page is it still showing as activated, or do you have something like 3 days to do it in?

qubit, Dec 31, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Dec 31, 2019
  4. Windows Activation wont activate windows and troubleshooter not working

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I couldn't get it to work at all.. I was also told from a friend that it wasn't possible, you may be out of luck.

LightningJR, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

Windows Activation wont activate windows and troubleshooter not working

1. Windows Activation wont activate windows and troubleshooter not working - Similar Threads - Activation wont activate

2. Windows wont activate and the troubleshooter doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows wont activate and the troubleshooter doesn't work: I am completely unable to activate windows.I upgraded my CPU and motherboard, it worked on windows 10 so I upgraded and now I cannot activate windows at all.Absolutely farcical...
  3. Windows wont activate and the troubleshooter doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows wont activate and the troubleshooter doesn't work: I am completely unable to activate windows.I upgraded my CPU and motherboard, it worked on windows 10 so I upgraded and now I cannot activate windows at all.Absolutely farcical...
  4. Activate windows wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate windows wont work: i have tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-wont-work/3654b1b6-d5a4-40c8-ad89-37156a4f5b40
  5. Activate windows wont work

Activate windows wont work: i have tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-wont-work/3654b1b6-d5a4-40c8-ad89-37156a4f5b40
  6. Activate windows wont work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Activation troubleshoot wont work ;-;

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation troubleshoot wont work ;-;: Theres some things thats been acting weird with my pc latelyi got warned about my license about to expirei did some google stuff but eventually just ignored itthen... my license died, and welli cant troubleshoot for some reasonthis insider thing Is there anything i can do to...
  8. Activation troubleshoot wont work ;-;

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation troubleshoot wont work ;-;: Theres some things thats been acting weird with my pc latelyi got warned about my license about to expirei did some google stuff but eventually just ignored itthen... my license died, and welli cant troubleshoot for some reasonthis insider thing Is there anything i can do to...
  9. Activation troubleshoot wont work ;-;

10. Activation troubleshooter not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation troubleshooter not working: I am trying to activate windows with my microsoft account since i have a key link to my account but it isnt working so i tried to trouble shoot the Windows activation but the troubleshooter isnt working either.I am posting this again because i could respond anymore idk why...