Windows 10: Windows activation

Discus and support Windows activation in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; WTF microsoft....why do i suddenly need to activate the windows you gave (forced) us to use and where the hell am i supposed to get the key for windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlloreanDragneel, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Windows activation

WTF microsoft....why do i suddenly need to activate the windows you gave (forced) us to use and where the hell am i supposed to get the key for windows you said it's gonna be free. How can i remove this stupid watermark???

:)

AlloreanDragneel, Nov 8, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Windows activation

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows activation

1. Windows activation - Similar Threads - activation

2. Windows 10 activation?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation?: Hi All I purchased windows 7 a long time ago and had the free upgrade to windows 10. However, just afew weeks ago, this 'activate windows - go to settings to activate windows' kept popping up. i ignored it as it disappears after sometime and poses no problem to my usage....
  3. Windows 10 Activation

Windows 10 Activation: I can't activate my Windows 10 license after changing my motherboard. My old motherboard was sold to someone, so I can't deactivate and move the license and now I'm stuck with "Activate Windows"....
  4. windows activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows activation: after every update i have activate windows. it is getting very old and it is stupid. i never had to do this before. i have the message to activate windows for the 3rd time this week. i had to activate windows last sunday, thursday and now i have the message again. i have a...
  5. Activation issues on Windows 10 after changing hardware

Activation issues on Windows 10 after changing hardware: I have changed my hardware, (motherboard and processor) after finishing the new installation I cannot activate windows with the account that I have digital license that previously used to activate....
  6. Windows activation with an account

Windows activation with an account: I have had Windows 10 for ages. It was an upgrade from Windows 7 and I have had a Microsoft account for ages. Now my screen says activate windows. I obviously do not have a product code and when I go to troubleshoot on the settings for Activation, the screen finally comes up...
  7. Activation error code: 0x8007232B - Need Help

Activation error code: 0x8007232B - Need Help: [ATTACH] Been having issues removing this error message, and "Activate Windows" watermark - As seen there obv. is a product key, but for whatever reason it doesn't work - Im not really familiar with this problem, and would very much like, if someone could guide me in the...
  8. windows won't activate after changing my hardware

windows won't activate after changing my hardware: so recently about a week ago my ram burnt because "it wasn't installed properly" despite it working properly on this system for more than 2 year, when i took it to the shop and figured out the problem and bought new ram at the store they offered to install it for free, I...
  9. Move harddisk to new Thinkpad- now activation issue

Move harddisk to new Thinkpad- now activation issue: Hi everybody, I moved my Samsung SSD to my new T480 Lenovo Thinkpad (from an T440). I did so a year ago from on T440 to a new T440 with no problem at all. This time, I had to go into the bios to make the machine start from my Samsung SSD, and now Microsoft apperently does...
  10. Activation problem

Activation problem: Hi, After I have been running windows 10 without any problems for a long time then suddenly I got the message "your windows license will expire soon" when I start up the system. According to the message on setting/Activation page, windows is activated (license ID)….My...