Windows 10: Windows activation

Discus and support Windows activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I just upgraded mi PC (I built a new one because last one wouldn't be enough for what I need), so I installed the same OS I had, linked the PC to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by nelson07br, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Windows activation

Hi, I just upgraded mi PC (I built a new one because last one wouldn't be enough for what I need), so I installed the same OS I had, linked the PC to the same Microsoft account but it says I can't activate Windows, because when I go into the "I upgraded my PC" part, it only shows my old PC and won't let me activate my new one.

Can you guys help me, please?

Greetings from Costa Rica!

:)

nelson07br, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

Windows activation

1. Windows activation - Similar Threads - activation

2. Activation of Windows 10 - error message for Product key.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation of Windows 10 - error message for Product key.: A friend gave me a PC with an older version of Windows on it possibly a pirated version. I updated to Windows 10 but could not complete the Activation process. so I bought and installed Windows 10, to have a legal copy. However when I go to the Activation screen, it will...
  3. Windows didn't activate

Windows didn't activate: Heya So, I got this old PC from my school, they were having a clear out. It was running Windows 7 Professional, so I decided to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro, so I got my trusty laptop, created a installation media using Microsoft's official tool, and installed Windows 10 Pro....
  4. windows 10 activation

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 activation: hello everyone i bought my laptop and when i first started using it , the windows was activated and there was no problem till two weeks ago, suddenly the error ox8007007b showed up. the laptop has windows on itself as it is told in instruction note book.i searched a lot and...
  5. can't activated net framework 3.5

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can't activated net framework 3.5: how to solve this problem?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activated-net-framework-35/a9d029e6-8389-4a5f-bf66-2f35ac190cb8
  6. How do I know my Microsoft Home and Office is full activated?

How do I know my Microsoft Home and Office is full activated?: I have new Dell. Paid for full of Home and Office for life of computer so just want to be sure it is activated fully and not a trial version....
  7. Windows 10 activation issue after system crash

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 activation issue after system crash: I bought an original HP laptop with Genuine Windows 10 Preinstalled in it. After around 2 years, my battery went bad and my system crashed. I installed a copy of Windows 10 from a friend and i am not able to activate the account. How do I activate my Windows 10 again?...
  8. Widows 10 activation after hardware change [SOLVED - Buy a key, its only $10ish]

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Widows 10 activation after hardware change [SOLVED - Buy a key, its only $10ish]: Hey. I got the free upgrade to windows 10 from win7, and now that I changed mobo, cpu and ram it says I have to activate windows. My windows 7 key is not working and I never got a key for windows 10. What do I do now? What happens if I don't activate windows?...
  9. Widows 10 activation after hardware change

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Widows 10 activation after hardware change: Hey. I got the free upgrade to windows 10 from win7, and now that I changed mobo, cpu and ram it says I have to activate windows. My windows 7 key is not working and I never got a key for windows 10. What do I do now? What happens if I don't activate windows? I would...
  10. Windows activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows activation: I bought Alienware 17 R4 on 7th October 2017 so I think I have digital licence instead of a key... A few months back a community member Gave me a website link to download legit Windows Newer versions bcz Windows hello not working....... Today I installed Windows 10 ver:...