Windows 10: Windows activation

Discus and support Windows activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I just upgraded mi PC (I built a new one because last one wouldn't be enough for what I need), so I installed the same OS I had, linked the PC to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by nelson07br, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Windows activation

Hi, I just upgraded mi PC (I built a new one because last one wouldn't be enough for what I need), so I installed the same OS I had, linked the PC to the same Microsoft account but it says I can't activate Windows, because when I go into the "I upgraded my PC" part, it only shows my old PC and won't let me activate my new one.

Can you guys help me, please?

Greetings from Costa Rica!

:)

nelson07br, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

Windows activation

1. Windows activation - Similar Threads - activation

2. Microsoft Gift Cards aren't activated?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Gift Cards aren't activated?: I went to Target today and bought 2 $25 Windows Microsoft gift cards. I went home and put the codes in but it said they aren't activated. I took the cards back to the store with the receipt and talked to the Guest Service. The lady there told me that they can't refund it or...
  3. Activate Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows 10: Split from this thread. in need of activation of window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-10/7e6d1e42-cbda-4841-867e-0be90dd14752"
  4. Windows Activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Activation: I tried to activate my windows on my PC but it keeps showing me this error message 0x80072ee2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation/fa3dac62-5f4b-4e8a-b023-9b77d22e6bf1
  5. New Official Web Activities Chrome Extension for Windows 10 Timeline

in Windows 10 News
    New Official Web Activities Chrome Extension for Windows 10 Timeline: See your browsing activities across all your devices in surfaces like Windows timeline and Microsoft Launcher for Android. With this extension, your browsing history will appear across all your devices in surfaces such as in Windows timeline and Microsoft Launcher for...
  6. Windows 10 Pro activation

Windows 10 Pro activation: Hi My computer is telling my windows license product is expiring, and that I need to go to settings to activate this. I have troubleshooted and seems to be no problems and no updates. What should I do ? The product was bought in August 2018....
  7. i can't activate my windows

i can't activate my windows: [ATTACH] what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-my-windows/1a73fa01-ee94-4543-9330-4e4874fa9849"
  8. Windows 10 reinstall on new hardware - activation error

Windows 10 reinstall on new hardware - activation error: Hi folks, History: a) Had Windows 7 (bought the DVD in a box with a genuine product key years ago) - was running fine. b) Upgraded online to Windows 10 during the free upgrade period after W10 went general release. So it was a digital license linked to my Microsoft account....
  9. Web Activities, the Chrome extension for Timeline created by Microsoft

in Browsers and Email
    Web Activities, the Chrome extension for Timeline created by Microsoft: Web Activities, chrome web store. There was already another extension, but it was not official, the fact that this extension is created directly by Microsoft to support Chrome in Timeline is quite important. 127452
  10. Why do I have SIX devices, one active and 5 grayed out, for my firestick?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why do I have SIX devices, one active and 5 grayed out, for my firestick?: Looking at Devices and printers and I have SIX devices labeled Louise's Fire TV - - one appears to be active and 5 are grayed out. Otherwise all are identical. I also have 2 each for Samsung TV (actually have 3 Samsung smart TV's). All are gray - - no TV is on. And they...