Windows 10: Windows Activation

Discus and support Windows Activation in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently upgraded my computers motherboard and added a faster solid state drive. I installed the new operating system to the faster SSD while the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CamRingel, Jan 10, 2019.

1. CamRingel Win User

Windows Activation

I recently upgraded my computers motherboard and added a faster solid state drive. I installed the new operating system to the faster SSD while the operating system was still on the other SSD, and then reformatted the slower SSD. I took a note of the Product Key and Product ID, however the new OS is saying the Product key is invalid.

:)

CamRingel, Jan 10, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 10, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 10, 2019
  4. Windows Activation

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows Activation

1. Windows Activation - Similar Threads - Activation

2. Child activity control - activity report not working

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Child activity control - activity report not working: Hi, is there any body who can help me setting up the child time control please. Actually, I have 2 kids I want to restrict their sceen time. For the one with a outlook.fr account, no issue to set up time limitation. But for the other one who has an account "*** Email...
  3. Why isn't my pc activating?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why isn't my pc activating?: So recently, I have upgraded my pc from a Dual Core to an Octa-Core to play better games on this system, and also changing the motherboard, which I see that maybe the problem. But before I upgraded my system, Windows 10 professional was running all fine. I am fine with...
  4. Windows Activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Activation: Ok so I have a windows 10 pro license and I have installed windows 10 pro. I recently have had a hardware change and have been putting up with my windows not being activated for a while. It says that my key is already in use and when I click on the trouble-shooter it says...
  5. Windows 10 pro digital license not activating

Windows 10 pro digital license not activating: Hello, I'm upgrading my pc with a new motherboard and cpu. I've logged in with my microsoft account and didn't activated. I've gone through all troubleshoot part even the "I changed hardware on this device recently", I did find my old pc there but it keeping saying "unable to...
  6. unable to activate windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unable to activate windows 10 pro: recently i bought a windows 10 digital key. when i try to activate the key there is showing " something interrupted our troubleshooting. make sure you're connected to the internet. wait a few minutes, and try again. (0x80070057). but i don't face any internet connection...
  7. Cannot re-activate windows 10 after transferring SSD to an identical laptop.

Cannot re-activate windows 10 after transferring SSD to an identical laptop.: Hi, I have been running retail Windows 10 Pro (version 1809) pre-installed on a second hand DELL Latitude 6440 laptop bought from my previous employer. Windows was activated and linked to my online MS account. The other day the laptop died on me and having an identical...
  8. I do not have US keyboard layout. Why windows is continuosly activating it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I do not have US keyboard layout. Why windows is continuosly activating it?: I have the last release of windows 10, up to the most recent updates. Two preferred languages are installed: Italian and English (English is the display language as well). My PC has a keyboard with Italian layout and, looking at the "Region and language" page on the...
  9. Activating windows

Activating windows: My Computer was fine until I gave it a major upgrade now I have to activate windows but I don't have a Product Key or anything like that. I upgraded from windows 8 to windows 10 a couple of years back but it worked fine then but since I changed almost all of the hardware it...
  10. "Clone" mode - Wrong monitor reported as active

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Clone" mode - Wrong monitor reported as active: When I clone my displays and set display 1 as the clone source, all applications think display 2 is connected. This results in incorrect ICC profile selection for display 1 and breaks monitor specific settings in madVR etc. If I set display 2 as the clone source, all...