Windows 10: Windows activation

Discus and support Windows activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Although my settings say windows is activated, when I attempt to use a word document, it shows an "activate" button and will not allow me to go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MountJubilee, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Windows activation

Although my settings say windows is activated, when I attempt to use a word document, it shows an "activate" button and will not allow me to go further.

:)

MountJubilee, Jan 14, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 14, 2019
  4. Windows activation

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows activation

1. Windows activation - Similar Threads - activation

2. Active windows keeps refreshing every secound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Active windows keeps refreshing every secound: Hi The current active window keeps refreshing continuesly. On the desktop the icons keep refreshing and on browser the page keeps reloading. MS word it's opening find and replace, I tried opening in safe mode and I am observing the same behavior. I tried sfc /Scannow and it...
  3. Windows not active and folder not opening

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows not active and folder not opening: Greetings Whenever I try to open any folder on my laptop,it does not open/ close.It gets hanged. Infact, when I right click the folder from the lower task bar, I see random files like {6538D02D-4C80-435A-9346-54B4E0B428AB}C:\Users\****INTENTIONALLY...
  4. Windows 10 Activation

Windows 10 Activation: So, I ran a virus, it has since been removed. but it has caused alot of damage. Like i can boot up. But my lan cable is not working, and in the bottom right there is a activate windows watermark. WHICH when i bought the laptop it had it already activated. So i tried to do a...
  5. Activation problems after hardware change

Activation problems after hardware change: Hi all, as stated above, I am having trouble activating windows on my PC. It was fully activated with a windows 10 home edition with a cd key I got off a 3rd party seller, however I have just changed every component in my PC Mother board, HDD's, the lot since the change I...
  6. Power saver activates during Teams or Zoom meetings

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power saver activates during Teams or Zoom meetings: Despite setting all display, sleep and power saver settings to 'NEVER', my PC enters 'power saver mode', after a few minutes and without warning, during Teams or Zoom meetings. How can I stop this please. It has only started to happen in the last 3 weeks....
  7. Windows 10 Home unable to activate digital license after replacing motherboard 0xC004F213

Windows 10 Home unable to activate digital license after replacing motherboard 0xC004F213: I have a laptop I built myself and purchased a Windows 10 Home digital license a few years back. [ATTACH] Any upgrade I have done over the years, has been met with a simple logging in with my Windows account to the machine and it activates. Now however, it seems my...
  8. activation windows 10 home edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    activation windows 10 home edition: 1. how to activation windows 10 home edition 2. product key windows 10 home edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-windows-10-home-edition/78786be1-6226-4f8e-88c1-d1aab004a6bb
  9. activation error

activation error: after updating my windows from 1708 to windows 1909 it is showing windows needs to be activated ……..I am getting error code of [0*80004005] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-error/2123320d-0e81-428e-9e33-4cbf2b374a25
  10. Can't Activate windows on this device as we can't connect to administration server

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Activate windows on this device as we can't connect to administration server: Hello, My wife just received the following message on her computer "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Make sure you're connected to your organizations's network and try again. IF you continue havein...