Windows 10: Windows Activation

Discus and support Windows Activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased my laptop from a certified store about 2 months ago and has been working just great until 2 days ago it started telling me that my windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by FirasRababa'a, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Windows Activation

I purchased my laptop from a certified store about 2 months ago and has been working just great until 2 days ago it started telling me that my windows license will expire soon and i have to change my product key. i checked the status of my windows and it showed that its activated. Anyone has any idea about whats going on?

:)

FirasRababa'a, Jan 20, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 20, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 20, 2019
  4. Windows Activation

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

Windows Activation

1. Windows Activation - Similar Threads - Activation

2. activating Windows 10 on my HP 15 laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    activating Windows 10 on my HP 15 laptop: Hello. Hi how do activate Windows 10 on my HP 15 laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activating-windows-10-on-my-hp-15-laptop/f695ace1-cd92-46f3-8b7f-bad9ff5cd878
  3. Issue Activating Windows After Changing Motherboard and CPU

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Issue Activating Windows After Changing Motherboard and CPU: I recently upgraded my CPU and Motherboard, but after doing so my Windows 10 Pro is no longer activated. I haven't done anything to my hard drive, other than hooking it up to the new CPU and Motherboard. I've tried re-entering my Windows Product Key, but it gives me an error....
  4. Can't activate Windows after hardware change

Can't activate Windows after hardware change: I recently changed hardware in my pc and windows isn't activated anymore. I went through the troubleshooter and the windows support site, but nothing has fixed it. The error 0xC004F211 doesn't go away. I have a digital license key, so I cannot use a product key to reactivate....
  5. Installed W10's activation key?

Installed W10's activation key?: Hello. Is W10 Home Ed's control panel -> system and security -> system -> Windows activation's Product ID the key (its last three letters says OEM) used to install & activate? If not, then where I can get its activation key to install W10 cleanly from scratch? Thank you for...
  6. Can I use Windows 8.1 key to activate Windows 10?

Can I use Windows 8.1 key to activate Windows 10?: My laptop cannot boot up windows 10 anymore. Then I try to reset windows but it said not possible to reset as found some issue. So I wanna download windows 10 and reinstall instead but this laptop upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10. So I have only windows 8.1 key in my...
  7. activating windows

activating windows: how can I acquire and activate windows 10 Home. I aready have windjows 10 pro but I cannot activate it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activating-windows/f0d3b603-3059-4d7a-88ba-2399e7d80f53"
  8. I am changing my hard drive need to know if I can activate fresh copy of Windows 10

I am changing my hard drive need to know if I can activate fresh copy of Windows 10: I am planning to replace the hard drive on my laptop for a new one with a higher capacity. Additionally, I don't currently boot on UEFI and plan on doing when I replace the currently hard drive. What I want to know is do I have to buy a new license or can activate that copy...
  9. windows activation message after moving disk drive to another laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows activation message after moving disk drive to another laptop: Hi, I had a Toshiba laptop with Windows 7 installed from new. I was given a free upgrade to Windows 10 by Microsoft. That laptop died with a motherboard fault and I moved the disk to a Compaq laptop given to me by a relative. Now I get constant 'Activate Windows' messages....
  10. Windows 10 Screen saver not activating

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Screen saver not activating: I have a screen saver that will not activate after a few minutes; It will preview okay, just not display after a few minutes. I tried changing it to a one minute wait and nothing happens. It use to work but I may of accidentally changed something in power management settings....