Windows 10: Windows activation

Discus and support Windows activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Today I switched out the motherboard on my desktop pc. After I did this, the Windows 10 Home keeps complaining it is unable to activate my license.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NeelSengers, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Windows activation

Today I switched out the motherboard on my desktop pc. After I did this, the Windows 10 Home keeps complaining it is unable to activate my license. I've tried several times by using the appropriate "I recently upgraded my hardware"-button as well as manually inputting my code. I've also found a thread that suggested updating first, then trying again, but none of these methods have gotten me any further.

Is this a problem that occurs more often? Is there a quick and easy way to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

:)

NeelSengers, Mar 14, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Windows activation

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows activation

1. Windows activation - Similar Threads - activation

2. activating my windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    activating my windows: I have work windows account and I am trying to activate my windows and I could not because my email (@company.onmicrosoft.com) wont be accepted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activating-my-windows/b451eda4-f7d6-4c62-ac92-584f1af58a65
  3. How do I clear "Activation is about to expire" alert?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I clear "Activation is about to expire" alert?: My computer came preinstalled with windows 10. The programme got corrupted and I had windows 10 reinstalled recently. After some time "activation is about to expire" alert has been flashing repeatedly. Help....
  4. Windows 10 Focus assist active when on desktop only

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Focus assist active when on desktop only: Since the Windows 10 May feature update Focus Assist is now constantly active if my PC is sitting on the desktop when its set for Full screen or games only. It disables if i open a program such as chrome and works as intended when i go full screen or launch a game. If i were...
  5. Lost digital product and activation (Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lost digital product and activation (Windows 10 Pro: I was on Free upgrade of Windows 10 Pro. My compute crashed and I lost all information on my PC as I had to format the hard drive. Now I cannot reload Windows 10 Pro because I don't have product and activation key. I downloaded Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft website with the...
  6. A computer activated automatically when connected to internet if that mean this computer is...

A computer activated automatically when connected to internet if that mean this computer is...: Hi guys: I bought a computer from web store. when I started this computer first time and did not connect internet, this compute was not activated, but after I connected to internet, this compute activated automatically. Is that mean I bought a compute that someone else...
  7. Cant activate windows nor can I reload windows 7.

Cant activate windows nor can I reload windows 7.: Had to replace hard drive but now windows will not activate windows 10 because it says previous version was not activated. Everything worked before replacing hard drive. I tried to install windows 7 from the cd and I get a prompt that states I am not allowed to install older...
  8. Can't activate Windows 10 after reinstall

Can't activate Windows 10 after reinstall: I can't activate my Windows 10 after reinstalling. When I purchased my PC it was it was using Windows 7. I've gone through all the Windows updates until I recently had a problem and had to reinstall Windows 10. Now I'm trying to activate Windows and getting an error code. I...
  9. Windows 10 hardware change activation

Windows 10 hardware change activation: Hello. I can't reactivate windows 10 after hardware change. When I get to troubleshooter the only PC I can choose is my last GIGABYTE motherboard, and there isn't this new PC with asus mb. On the contrary when I enter my Microsoft account on the network there is this new PC...
  10. Can't activate Windows 10

Can't activate Windows 10: I bought a PC about three months ago, it came with windows 10 installed and activated. After some time of use, I got some viruses and I had to reset windows, but now I can't activate. I have the product key, but when I try to activate it, it says I must be conected to my...