Windows 10: Windows activation

Discus and support Windows activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Today I switched out the motherboard on my desktop pc. After I did this, the Windows 10 Home keeps complaining it is unable to activate my license.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NeelSengers, Mar 14, 2019 at 8:27 PM.

1. Windows activation

Today I switched out the motherboard on my desktop pc. After I did this, the Windows 10 Home keeps complaining it is unable to activate my license. I've tried several times by using the appropriate "I recently upgraded my hardware"-button as well as manually inputting my code. I've also found a thread that suggested updating first, then trying again, but none of these methods have gotten me any further.

Is this a problem that occurs more often? Is there a quick and easy way to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

:)

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 14, 2019 at 8:28 PM
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

4. Windows activation

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

Thema:

Windows activation

1. Windows activation - Similar Threads - activation

2. [Solved] Transfer Windows 10 Pro to already activated laptop on Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    [Solved] Transfer Windows 10 Pro to already activated laptop on Windows 10 Home: I have 2 devices: one is with Windows 10 Pro digital license and another one is with Windows 10 Home digital license. I know that I can deactivate Windows using slmgr /upk. Afterwards, if I click on troubleshoot link in settings it restores my old product key. What I want is...
  3. Activation error 0x8007007b

Activation error 0x8007007b: Im having trouble in changing the product key.....It says you to connect with organisations activation server.....what to do now...its not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-error-0x8007007b/eb5cd532-5327-4315-aca4-943544f3af3a"
  4. Activation error 0xc0020036

Activation error 0xc0020036: i recently changed mother bords so i needed to get a new copy of windows 10. I purchased a copy and it has not worked the store page has a blue try again button on the wondows 10 page and when ever i run the compatabilaty trobbleshooter it has the error, something prevented...
  5. Transfer Windows 10 Pro to already activated laptop on Windows 10 Home

Transfer Windows 10 Pro to already activated laptop on Windows 10 Home: I have 2 devices: one is with Windows 10 Pro digital license and another one is with Windows 10 Home digital license. I know that I can deactivate Windows using slmgr /upk. Afterwards, if I click on troubleshoot link in settings it restores my old product key. What I want is...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold Edition Activation

Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold Edition Activation: I have installed MSN Gold Flight X on a new computer, now I cant get access to the full version only Free Flight. When prompted I entered the product Key # exactly as it was listed on the package in order to activate now. I have uninstalled and reinstalled this program but...
  7. Activating windows after losing product key and performing a hardware change.

Activating windows after losing product key and performing a hardware change.: Long story short, I purchased this computer in its entirety off of someone from Craigslist so naturally, I have no possibility of tracking them down. The PC never came with a manual or, in this case, a product key. Years later (today), I do major hardware changes, which...
  8. Background activity

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Background activity: How can I tell what activity is taking place when the computer is slow due to some process? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-activity/3fd968bf-dff3-415b-b7fc-1df7bea24ac8
  9. Windows 10 Pro Activation

Windows 10 Pro Activation: I loved my Surface Pro 3...until it was damaged. Fortunately, I still have my product key: - attempting to reinstall Windows 10 Pro - successfully downloaded Windows 10 Home - Windows 10 Home rejected my Product Key - Went to the Windows Store to download Windows 10 Pro;...
  10. activation key

activation key: I want to know my license key . how to know? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-key/952ec0bb-bb99-4b6e-8305-d8732ba13f65"