Windows 10: windows activation

Discus and support windows activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; windows activation issues https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation/d17dcbe6-b18d-46bc-83b9-8e30b9d8f649" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by onedri201452, Apr 15, 2019 at 4:07 PM.

1. windows activation

windows activation issues

:)

onedri201452, Apr 15, 2019 at 4:07 PM

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 15, 2019 at 4:15 PM
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

4. windows activation

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

Thema:

windows activation

1. windows activation - Similar Threads - activation

2. windows activation

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows activation: when ever I am starting my blappy after normal updation and reinstallation of windows 10 it is asking for activating windows what is this how to solve problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation/b4577a80-5317-4a32-a3d9-9115b6c06278
  3. How to determine what network activity is preventing sleep?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to determine what network activity is preventing sleep?: So after DAAAYS of troubleshooting, i did what i should have done first. Disabled my ethernet adapter. PC will now sleep. (it would sleep fine manually, but wouldnt go to sleep on its own). I thought it was my nvidia shieldtv's doing something over the network that kept it...
  4. Windows Activation problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Activation problem: I get a prompt where it asks me to activate windows, but my laptop already came with windows. If I go to the activation section in the setting, the setting application stops working and closes itself. It started occurring when I dual booted the system....
  5. Win 10 Activation

Win 10 Activation: After adding an extra ssd in place of cd drive through cady , I format my pc which having license version of wiWindo10 and Install Windos 10 in new SSD but unable to activate it. It shows some error 4c003. How can I get my activated window...
  6. Didn't receive an activation key after purchasing an upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Didn't receive an activation key after purchasing an upgrade: I purchased a laptop with pre-installed Win 10 Home. Then I purchased an upgrade to Win 10 Pro from MS Store. After the purchase, I installed the upgrade and received an email with the receipt. My credit card was charged, but I never received an email with the activation key...
  7. activation after hardware replacement

activation after hardware replacement: yesterday i replaced my mobo, cpu, ram and psu, my harddrive stayed the same. after the replacement i performed a system recovery. Now there is a mark that says: "activate windows." I used the troubleshoot option but it didn't work....
  8. active hours for windows update can't include midnight

active hours for windows update can't include midnight: Hi, I work nights, so I wanted to set my computer's non-active hours to while I was asleep. eg 6am to 1pm. But I can only set active hours eg 1pm to 6am, which it will not accept because it seems it can't handle midnight and/or stopping before starting. So what are my...
  9. Text Selection Not Staying Selected / Color Profile Won't Stay Active

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text Selection Not Staying Selected / Color Profile Won't Stay Active: I have a Lenovo laptop and just recently upgraded back to Windows 10 and now I can not select (highlight) text and let up on the touch pad and have the text remain selected. It goes right back to being unselected. I try again, and same thing happens. Eventually it will...
  10. Windows doesn't recognize itself as being activated after significant hardware change

Windows doesn't recognize itself as being activated after significant hardware change: TL;DR - Microsoft recognizes my computer but windows doesn't accept it. Hello. I have made a significant hardware change on my computer and successfully activated windows with said hardware according to Microsoft. However, my settings say that windows still isn't activate...