Windows 10: Windows Activation

Discus and support Windows Activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My window's license will expire soon, what can I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ZulufNasir, May 15, 2019 at 7:37 AM.

1. Windows Activation

My window's license will expire soon, what can I do?

:)

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 15, 2019 at 7:38 AM
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

4. Windows Activation

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

Thema:

Windows Activation

1. Windows Activation - Similar Threads - Activation

2. Windows 10 Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Activation: I bought windows 10 a while back and have already activated it. But recently my computer had to get a new motherboard because it was broken, and ever since I got it back, it has been asking me to activate windows again. It was working up to the motherboard fix and the...
  3. Win 10 Activation

Win 10 Activation: Hi. I purchased a Win10 digital licence from the MS Store back in December 18. The PC I activated with this has worked fine until now. With no hardware change at all, it is now showing as not activated. I've ran the trouble shooter and it repeatedly says it couldn't contact...
  4. Cannot activate Windows 10 Error code: 0xC004C008

Cannot activate Windows 10 Error code: 0xC004C008: I recently built a Pc and got a defective motherboard, everything was fine until my motherboard started BSOD, so I decided to sent it back and ask for a refund since I could't access anything including the BIOS, I could not deactivate my Windows 10 Product Key. I got a new...
  5. Activating Windows 10 with an 8.1 key

Activating Windows 10 with an 8.1 key: I have a valid Windows 8.1 key that has never been activated or used, when I attempt to use it to activate Windows 10 it won't work. Is there a way to make it work? As I am hard of hearing I have no way to call support and get their help over the phone....
  6. Windows 10 home won't activate, error code 0xC004F213

Windows 10 home won't activate, error code 0xC004F213: replaced a lot of hardware on computer, logged in to my windows account which I believe has a digital license attached to it for windows 10 home edition, doesn't activate and I get the corresponding error code. tried trouble shooting and wasn't able to activate windows and...
  7. Windows 10 activation trouble

Windows 10 activation trouble: I recently upgraded my computer's motherboard, and now I have a transparent notification to Activate Windows. After Troubleshooting, I simply get the error of "We can't reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later." Windows is working fine otherwise, the notification is...
  8. Windows Activation After Reinstalling Windows

Windows Activation After Reinstalling Windows: Hi All. I was recently advised by Dell to reinstall windows after my laptop had encountered an issue where it would freeze often and the only way to stop this was to unplug and replug the AC adaptor. I reinstalled windows 10 using the windows 10 boot USB tool which Dell...
  9. Activate or enable Windows Media Player in Windows 10 Pro N edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activate or enable Windows Media Player in Windows 10 Pro N edition: i am using on a laptop an official win pro 10 N -version 1803- build 17134.765 it seems after downloading several installments that the program is installed ,somewhere hidden/ behind, and i do need to activate windows media player in settings but where? **Original...
  10. "Activate Windows" watermark randomly popped up after years of Windows 10 use

"Activate Windows" watermark randomly popped up after years of Windows 10 use: I've been using Windows 10 Pro for a few years now, and just recently, while playing a new game, the "Activate Windows" watermarked appeared out of nowhere. I've tried multiple things already, and nothing is helping my case. I have not done any hardware changes, and this...