Windows 10: Windows Activation

Discus and support Windows Activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, it's been weeks since I've started to have this problem. Windows has been constantly asking for a product key for Windows 10. I've managed to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Gloopi, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Gloopi Win User

Windows Activation

Hello, it's been weeks since I've started to have this problem. Windows has been constantly asking for a product key for Windows 10. I've managed to found an app (nirsoft) that display's my window 10's activation key. However, the following shows up:

Windows Activation 0dd8404f-9952-4db0-9429-8bc2b366fa91?upload=true.jpg

It has been asking for a product key every startup to the point that it has started to get annoying recently. As well as referring me to 'your organization's software' which I do not know of except for the shop I've bought this laptop from.

P.S. I've had a hardware change of keyboard and HDD but it doesn't seem to be the problem since it has been 6 months since I've had it those installed and this annoying popup has been just recently, a month at most.

Thank you.

:)

Gloopi, Jun 19, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Activation

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows Activation

1. Windows Activation - Similar Threads - Activation

2. Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation: I changed my pc's hardware and now my windows isnt activated. If i use the troubleshooter it finds the old "pc" but it says its not the same version so i have no clue how i can get the same version (i think i had pro and now im running home) without having a key. So maybe if...
  3. how can i activate my bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how can i activate my bluetooth device: how can i activate my bluetooth devie, i can not even see the icon. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-activate-my-bluetooth-device/1e365d6b-ed5b-4df8-b0c0-ad1cde779ff9
  4. Activation error 0x803fa067 after hardware change

Activation error 0x803fa067 after hardware change: I have recently changed a motherboard and can't activate Windows 10 Pro now. It was initially a Windows 7 Home retail copy then I have upgraded it to the Win 10 Home and after a while I've bought a Win 10 Pro upgrade from the Windows Store. Before the hardware change I had...
  5. activating my windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    activating my windows 10: I cant activate my windows 10 on my PC. I have an error code saying I have no product key. Can anyone out there help with this ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activating-my-windows-10/45e0ee1d-468b-419d-a0fb-5c76f2d7c096
  6. How to activate windows 10 Enterprise trial Version with the Windows 10 E3 "Cloud"

How to activate windows 10 Enterprise trial Version with the Windows 10 E3 "Cloud": Hello, Please i need to activated the version Trial windows 10 Enterprise , and i have a Microsoft 365 A3 for students use benefit Licence, * first step: i install OS in the machine, * second : assigned the license to my account from the CSP platform * last step:...
  7. Constantly Left/Active Spker would Drop Out - W10 Audio Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constantly Left/Active Spker would Drop Out - W10 Audio Drivers: Each driver states that its device is 'working properly'. no, it's not PC running W10. the left speaker constantly drops out - sometimes, this issue is resolved by swapping USB ports (A2+ connected by USB cable). A2+ is not faulty - confirmed & tested, with its USB...
  8. Windows not activating after a hardware change

Windows not activating after a hardware change: I have changed my computer. I am using the same SSD in which windows 10 pro was running all fine previously. But now the windows is not activating and shows this error code: 0xC004F211. I had a digital license which was previously upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. But...
  9. product key activation

product key activation: My product key is not working, when I tried to press activate it kept on telling me that "we can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to your organisations activation server. Make sure you are connected to your organisations network and try again. If you...
  10. Activation notification

Activation notification: Hello. I'm having a problem with windows activation. Many months ago, I bought Windows 10 home license for about 131 bucks and activated it. It was K for a long time. But a few weeks ago, there were notifications about "activating Windows" I tried using media creation tool as...