Windows 10: Windows Activation

Discus and support Windows Activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My windows is corrupted.I have to format my laptop. There is built-in windows 10 home. I have login in microsoft account and it's showing my laptop. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Hemin_Patel, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Windows Activation

My windows is corrupted.I have to format my laptop. There is built-in windows 10 home. I have login in microsoft account and it's showing my laptop. I haven't done any recovry. How i can activate my windows?

:)

Hemin_Patel, Jun 26, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Activation

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

Windows Activation

1. Windows Activation - Similar Threads - Activation

2. Screensaver not activating when X360 controller is plugged in (wireless play and charge kit)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screensaver not activating when X360 controller is plugged in (wireless play and charge kit): Currently running a fresh install of Windows 10 x64 v1903 (18362.356) with just latest drivers and found a problem with the any of the screensavers not activating when my official X360 controller is plugged in via wireless play and charge kit USB cable [no battery inside the...
  3. moved hard drive from one PC to another. Re Activate Windows?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    moved hard drive from one PC to another. Re Activate Windows?: All is working fine except it is telling me we need to reactivate Windows. Broken PC was an older Compaq, newer (still old) is an HP. All works fine but the need to reactivate Windows is here. Please advise best options....
  4. Windows 10 Activation Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Activation Key: Hi Everyone, My earlier version of Windows 10 was Windows 10 Pro. I had to repair it using digital verification and that process installed Windows 10 Home edition instead of Pro. How can I find my earlier Windows 10 product key? I appreciate any help in this matter....
  5. Windows 10 upgrade to Pro not activating

Windows 10 upgrade to Pro not activating: We have 2 computers that had windows 10 home edition with an active license. We updated them to Windows 10 Pro so that we can put them on a domain. These were purchased from Dell so they were not preowned. With the new Windows 10 Pro installed windows wont activate and...
  6. Re-activating Windows 10 Error code: 0xC004F025

Re-activating Windows 10 Error code: 0xC004F025: I upgraded my motherboard and CPU, and now apparently my Windows 10 is no longer "active". I had Windows 7 on the PC originally, did a free upgrade to Windows 10 way back. I don't know what my original Windows 7 product key was, and it only shows the last 5 digits of my...
  7. Windows 10 activation

Windows 10 activation: I downloaded windows 10 on a flash drive and put it on this pc and now it says I need to activate windows. I've tried everything, anyway I could activate windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-activation/d3534bbd-db08-4868-aaaf-852f9490401c"
  8. New PC. Windows will not Activate. Critical Windows Service Error Code 0x80070426

New PC. Windows will not Activate. Critical Windows Service Error Code 0x80070426: I bought a new PC last week. I have been trying to get Windows to Activate. The box said it had Windows 10 Home already installed. When I went to settings it says Windows 10 Enterprise. Not Activated. Critical error code 0x80070426....
  9. how to activate Microsoft Home Use program if validation emails are blocked

how to activate Microsoft Home Use program if validation emails are blocked: In order to activate the Microsoft Home Use Program, one has to enter one's work email address. Microsoft then sends a validation email to one's work email address. However, if one's company is blocking those validation emails, is there an alternative way to activate the...
  10. I got an Activate Windows message on my HP Laptop after a recent Windows update. Error...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I got an Activate Windows message on my HP Laptop after a recent Windows update. Error...: HP Laptop 17 with Windows 10 Home v10.018362 After a recent windows update, "Activate Windows" appears in the lower right hand corner of my screen. I followed the instructions of going to Settings to activate Windows. Error message 0xC004F012 appears. After selecting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. service activation organisation