Windows 10: windows activation

Discus and support windows activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hi, am not able to activate my windows 10? can someone help me?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by shrinidhisunder, Jul 11, 2019.

1. windows activation

hi, am not able to activate my windows 10? can someone help me?

:)

shrinidhisunder, Jul 11, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows activation

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

windows activation

1. windows activation - Similar Threads - activation

2. Re-Activating Windows 10 after hardware change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Re-Activating Windows 10 after hardware change: I recently upgraded some of my hardware components on my PC, including my motherboard. Now Windows is saying I need to reactive. I've ran both troubleshooters and both give me errors. This is not the first time I've upgraded motherboards on this PC. I don't have a product...
  3. i bought a refurbished computer from frys electronics and i can not activate windows,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i bought a refurbished computer from frys electronics and i can not activate windows,...: frustrated, tried everything set up new account … nothing what is it to do. ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-refurbished-computer-from-frys/5d68ab1a-1887-4994-b10d-8617a1bba261
  4. Window activation troubleshooter is nonexistent

Window activation troubleshooter is nonexistent: Hi, i recently took the hdd out of my laptop and put into my new rig and by doing so, deactivated windows. I have searched how to reactivate it and it tells me to go to Settings>Update and Security>Activation>Troubleshooter. My problem is that when I go to the activation...
  5. Windows 10 Enterprise how to activate

Windows 10 Enterprise how to activate: Hello I have displayed in my settings to activate Windows 10 Enterprise. Furthermore, I could not activate it even with changing several of product keys which are presented here in previous posts. Could you please be kind and let me know how to activate it and which...
  6. Microsoft Activation

Microsoft Activation: So I downloaded this program on my computer, and after that it told me to Activate windows, and I check and it said I did not have a windows key. But I did before, what does this mean?? I have an IBuyPower computer, by the way if you need that info....
  7. I can't activate windows 10 pro after a hardware change. I followed all of the perparation...

I can't activate windows 10 pro after a hardware change. I followed all of the perparation...: I followed all of the steps outlined here to activate windows 10 with a digital license after a hardware change: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/20530/windows-10-reactivating-after-hardware-change I can confirm with 100% certainty that: On my previous device I...
  8. Windows wont activate itself

Windows wont activate itself: I recently changed hardware on my pc. At first it was okay and showed me that windows was activated. But a few days later the watermark appeared on the screen. I tried troubleshooting it, picked i changed hardware recently. It takes me to the other window. i pick my current...
  9. Upgraded Motherboard, now getting error 0xC004F025 when trying to activate

Upgraded Motherboard, now getting error 0xC004F025 when trying to activate: I do not have a key, but a digital license. I went through the troubleshooter and it just fails with no stated reason. I've been on the phone talking to the activation team who refused to help, and have been trying to get SOMEBODY to help without immediately telling me to...
  10. hardware change and activation

hardware change and activation: my pc running windows 10 was sent in twice to the manufacturer for motherboard issues while under warranty. now that the warranty period is over, i would like to swap out the motherboard all together. i would like to know if there will be a problem with automatic activation...