Windows 10: Windows Activation.

Discus and support Windows Activation. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, Although my status on activation in settings shows that my window is activated but I am continuously receiving this message that my windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RameeshaAzhar, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Windows Activation.

Hello,

Although my status on activation in settings shows that my window is activated but I am continuously receiving this message that my windows need to be activated. Kindly guide me What am I supposed to do?

Windows Activation. 85127a8e-9f6e-4e34-9401-654a29a6716b?upload=true.png

:)

RameeshaAzhar, Jul 12, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 12, 2019
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jul 12, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Activation.

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows Activation.

1. Windows Activation. - Similar Threads - Activation

2. Windows Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation: [IMG] It started showing Windows update. Product key to be entered. I tried entering the product they popped with a message telling me that the product key is incorrect. My system was working slow. So I changed the Hard drive to SSD. Is it because of that the product...
  3. Error activating Windows: "We can't reactivate Windows as our servers aren't available...

Error activating Windows: "We can't reactivate Windows as our servers aren't available...: Hi. I installed a new motherboard and processor and have had this annoying watermark on the left of my screen. I go to settings to renew my account, click on the "I recently changed hardware", wait a few seconds, and am continually greeted with this message. I have waited a...
  4. Cannot re-activate Windows after hardware upgrade

Cannot re-activate Windows after hardware upgrade: Hi, so I've recently upgraded my motherboard, CPU, and RAM and my Windows requests to be activated. Immediately on opening the Settings>Activation page I'm greeted with error code 0x80072EE2. Solutions tried: I've read the FAQs and tried to use...
  5. Ethernet throughput drops significantly after a few days, coinciding with ethernet activity...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet throughput drops significantly after a few days, coinciding with ethernet activity...: Hi, I'm having a problem with one of my machines. It's running Windows 10 and I use it as a kind of file server, so it stays 'on' 24x7. I also have hyper-v enabled and run a couple of VM's like Nextcloud and Pi-hole. When copying large files (eg an ISO) from my 'main'...
  6. Active Directory Shared Account Password Reset

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Active Directory Shared Account Password Reset: Hello! I have been browsing the internet for a while but was unable to find a solution to this one. Obviously resetting an AD password for one user is simple. But what if for example there was a computer in an imaginary company and there were 10 users who used the...
  7. Need help activating Windows 10 Pro since hardware change

Need help activating Windows 10 Pro since hardware change: I recently had to change my motherboard due to it getting short circuited/fried seemingly out of nowhere leaving me without being able to prepare for a hardware change. Now that i have my PC up and running it is now telling me I need to Activate Windows even though I have...
  8. Child's activity report not showing any activity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Child's activity report not showing any activity: Hi there, I have set up everything as instructed, reset both computers, verified both accounts, etc etc, and when i go to my child's activity, it still shows nothing. Activity reporting is on, and everything looks good apart from it showing no activity. Thank you...
  9. Regarding my issue with "Windows Not Activated".

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Regarding my issue with "Windows Not Activated".: This is an update to my problem from 3-4 days ago. I want to thank all those that replied. Nothing that was suggested worked except good old fashioned patience and persistence. Finally, just started restarting, shutting down and rebooting, ran System Mechanic deep scan,...
  10. Windows key won't activate after new motherboard

Windows key won't activate after new motherboard: We changed the CPU, GPU, motherboard and Ram. I had purchased my key as a windows 8 upgrade. I have medical reasons and can't call the recording. It can't hear me. So I didn't get a product key. What do I do now?...