Windows 10: Windows activation

Discus and support Windows activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So I just upgraded my pc, like the whole thing except the ssds which I just took out of my old computer and put into the new one. But I forgot to link... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Max_wal, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Max_wal Win User

Windows activation

So I just upgraded my pc, like the whole thing except the ssds which I just took out of my old computer and put into the new one. But I forgot to link my windows activation key to Microsoft when I press troubbleshoot and then I upgraded my hardware it says that it couldn't find any devices on my Microsoft account, because I didn't do that. I have the product id but not the activation key just the last 5 numbers. I can send the product key if that is needed.

:)

Max_wal, Aug 16, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 16, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows activation

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

Windows activation

1. Windows activation - Similar Threads - activation

2. Windows Activation not working?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Activation not working?: Built a PC a month or so ago, and my motherboard was damaged and had to buy a new one, I go on to the settings, Update and Security, Activation, Troubleshoot then press the link saying 'I changed Hardware on this device recently' my old PC with my faulty motherboard pops up...
  3. Volume up button now activates the shortcut ctrl+f

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume up button now activates the shortcut ctrl+f: Whenever I hit volume up key now, it activates the same search box as ctrl + f. If I use the function key with the volume up key it works like I'm intending it to. Is this because of an update or does anyone know how I can change this? I would prefer to not have use the fn...
  4. Win10 Home Activation Error 0xC004F211 after Motherboard Change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 Home Activation Error 0xC004F211 after Motherboard Change: Replacing my old Intel motherboard with new MSI and AMD CPU. On this old system I confirmed that have a Digital Licence before starting motherboard/CPU replacement. Activation Troubleshooting Prompt from MS does not solve issue. The history of my licence is that it was a...
  5. Can't activate windows 10 after a big hardware change.

Can't activate windows 10 after a big hardware change.: I've had times in the past where logging into my microsoft account would simply activate windows for me, this was done through a decently big hardware change before, so I'm confused as to why it isn't working now. I switched from Intel to AMD, off of ddr3 to ddr4, basically...
  6. Troubling activating Windows 10 after a hardware change.

Troubling activating Windows 10 after a hardware change.: Hi all, So I've had this machine a while. It had Vista preinstalled. Few years later I Installed a copy of Win 7. Years after that I upgraded to Win 10. About a year ago, I changed my motherboard and was unable to activate Win 10 (expected). I finally got around to a new...
  7. Unable to activate Windows after reinstalling Windows 10

Unable to activate Windows after reinstalling Windows 10: We have a Dell machine that came with windows 8 pro installed with an free upgrade to windows 10. I recently reset the machine and reinstalled windows 10, but this time it reloaded as Windows 10 Home not Pro. When I looked at the Windows activation product ID it had change...
  8. If I have two rigs with activated W10 and swap boot drives between them, will W10 be...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    If I have two rigs with activated W10 and swap boot drives between them, will W10 be...: I just acquired a new gaming rig. It already has an SSD with W10 home 64-bit activated. I also have my current SSD which also has W10 home 64-bit activated. If I take out both SSDs and swap them with each other, will I screw myself out of both licenses due to hardware IDs...
  9. Can't activate windows after using my old hardrive in a new PC

Can't activate windows after using my old hardrive in a new PC: I built a PC about 6 months ago, but when I put the hardrive from my old refurbished laptop into the pc, windows wouldn't activate. It asked for a code, which I did not have since it was either A. a refurb and didn't come with one or B. I got the laptop about 3-4 years ago...
  10. Windows 10 not activating

Windows 10 not activating: Hi, During the "free upgrade to windows 10" period I upgraded my PC and then reverted back to Windows 7. I understood that by doing so I was now entitled to upgrade back to Windows 10 at a later point. I've now tried to do that and am finding that Windows 10 says "Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. detect device windows activation