Windows 10: Windows activation

Discus and support Windows activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I had upgraded from windows 7 to 10 when the Microsoft offered the OS for free to upgrade from 7 or later versions. I have now installed a 64 bit of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DorababuCherukuri, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Windows activation

I had upgraded from windows 7 to 10 when the Microsoft offered the OS for free to upgrade from 7 or later versions. I have now installed a 64 bit of windows on my pc. I have been seeing the dialogue box saying my windows to expired soon. I need a solution to this problem. should I reinstall my OS?

:)

DorababuCherukuri, Aug 20, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 20, 2019
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 20, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows activation

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Windows activation

1. Windows activation - Similar Threads - activation

2. Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation: What can i do to connect my device to my organization? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation/e648ee02-5cf3-45a2-9c78-8d44a0d3122a"
  3. Windows 10 Pro Not activated after replacing motherboard

Windows 10 Pro Not activated after replacing motherboard: Hi today I replaced my motherboard, and the Windows 10 Pro is not active anymore. I've tried troubleshooting with no results, I had seen through googling there would be a "I've changed handware recently" prompt that has not appeared. My error code is 0x803F7001 and my key...
  4. Powershell script that allows you to mirror the groups of an Active Directory profile...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Powershell script that allows you to mirror the groups of an Active Directory profile...: For example you have a new person who is going to be a tester. You need them to be in the same groups as other tester. So a script is needed to make a person to mirror them based off of. Also to be able to set email and overseeing manager submitted by /u/Xx255q [link]...
  5. Activation Code for windows

Activation Code for windows: I have formatted my pc and don't remeber activation code. How can I get my activation code and I don't have any code with me. I have service tag no. and express service code on the back of my laptop...
  6. Activation code not working

Activation code not working: I updated from Windows 7 to 10. I downloaded and installed from Microsofts website. I had a certified copy of Windows 7 pro on my computer. Microsoft was allowing your old activation code to upgrade as long as it was certified because of 7 was ending in January. It installed...
  7. How do I get rid of activate windows notification that is on my screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of activate windows notification that is on my screen?: Every time I update after getting this thing gone it comes back. I want it gone for good. I'm on windows 10 pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-activate-windows-notification/ca0eb69d-9cce-4fc6-a890-8d748aecfe8b
  8. Windows requesting activation after hardware change.

Windows requesting activation after hardware change.: I changed my processor and motherboard today and now my Windows 10 is saying that I need to activate it again. I can't do the proccess outline here because I didn't do the first step before changing hardware....
  9. Unable to Activate

Unable to Activate: I've downloaded creation tool and formatted windows after i upgraded some hardware parts on my computer. When i am trying to activate windows it says that it's not able to do it. And when i run the troubleshooter it tells me that i have Windows 10 Pro installed and a Windows...
  10. Activating Digital Retail Windows 10 Home on upgraded computer.

Activating Digital Retail Windows 10 Home on upgraded computer.: Hey all, I tried calling customer service on the phone about this issue but I was told it would be 23 hours and 40+ minutes for a call back which is ridiculous. I need to test the parts I received as soon and as thorough as I can before the 30 day warranty goes out because it...