Windows 10: Windows activation

Discus and support Windows activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just installed windows 10 pro on my PC but I'm unable to activate the windows please how can I go about it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AjilaTosin, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Windows activation

I just installed windows 10 pro on my PC but I'm unable to activate the windows

please how can I go about it?

:)

AjilaTosin, Aug 20, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 20, 2019
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 20, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows activation

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Windows activation

1. Windows activation - Similar Threads - activation

2. Windows Update preparing/running during active hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update preparing/running during active hours: Good afternoon, This is a followup to the followup of my original question from 2017, both of which have been locked for inactivity. I am having essentially the same exact problem, which never went away. "From [the original] thread: "1) Background processes related to...
  3. I have tried to de-activate auto update with NO success. How do I accomplish this.

I have tried to de-activate auto update with NO success. How do I accomplish this.: I am NOT a geek so please use language that doesn't require a phd in computer science PLEASE and THANK YOU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-tried-to-de-activate-auto-update-with-no/2b7f470d-395f-4bcd-8d7d-543eab310ebf
  4. Problem activating Flight Simulator x Deluxe in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem activating Flight Simulator x Deluxe in Windows 10: Just installed flight simulator x Gold Edition on my HP with windows 10. Installed ok, but I'm unable to complete the activation. I get an error that the product code is not valid or entered incorrectly. I tried reinstalling the program several times with no luck. It runs...
  5. Windows 10 activate After HDD to SSD Replacement

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activate After HDD to SSD Replacement: If I replace the HDD with an SSD and do a clean install of windows 10, the Microsoft activation server should recognize my system and activate it, or not?...
  6. Windows Activation Problems

Windows Activation Problems: I need help. my windows keeps saying "Activate Windows Go to Settings to Activate Windows" on the bottom left of my screen. And the problem seems to be that i haven't activated windows yet. but when i bought my PC it came with "lifetime windows access". Now i need a product...
  7. Cannot Activate Windows

Cannot Activate Windows: I changed my CPU and mobo and now my old windows key wont work and I have a watermark https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-activate-windows/9ae260e4-8614-475a-97d0-1ae14a51cbfa"
  8. All USB ports active in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All USB ports active in sleep mode: Hello, I had to reformat my Toshiba Qosmio laptop. Now, when I put it in sleep mode, all 4 USB ports have power. Before the format, only the Sleep and Charge port was active, so it could charge other devices. I have also noticed it happens because of the wireless mouse...
  9. Curious about having 2 activated win10 pro on my Asus 2 in 1 laptop.

Curious about having 2 activated win10 pro on my Asus 2 in 1 laptop.: When I bought this laptop, it had a single copy on win10 pro, activated to my Microsoft account with a digital license, and it still does but I never boot to it anymore as it is on the original terrible slow abysmal sata 3tb drive that came with the PC. I had an unused copy...
  10. Installing Updates and Restarting During my Active Hours?

Installing Updates and Restarting During my Active Hours?: I have Active hours listed as 9 am to 8 pm. Why is Microsoft installing updates and restarting my laptop at 2:39 PM? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-updates-and-restarting-during-my-active/37cc6701-5cef-40b9-aee4-b067801764bc