Windows 10: Windows activation

Discus and support Windows activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, Recently i entered a windows 10 product key in windows 10 home which led to an upgrade to windows 10 pro , but after the upgrade it's saying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Garvit Chaturvedi, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Windows activation

Hi,

Recently i entered a windows 10 product key in windows 10 home which led to an upgrade to windows 10 pro , but after the upgrade it's saying that the product key is not valid . I wanted to know how i could revert back to windows 10 home without losing my data.

:)

Garvit Chaturvedi, Sep 28, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 28, 2019
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Sep 28, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows activation

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

Windows activation

1. Windows activation - Similar Threads - activation

2. Windows 10 Pro wont activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro wont activate: Bought a new PC for an employee and set it up and got it running with Windows 10 home. Bought windows 10 Pro upgrade in the store app and installed it. Now it says it can activate and its showing windows 10 enterprise. I've tried restoring , resetting and everything i can...
  3. Windows activation

Windows activation: I purchased Windows 10 earlier this year from Amazon. I am able to use all functions of Windows 10, but there has always been a message on the bottom of my desktop that says "Activate Windows". If I can use all of Windows 10, why is it telling me to activate?...
  4. windows 10 activation

windows 10 activation: I have a dell 2017 computer which come with windows 10 it keeps on asking me to activate windows I put the product key from the back of computer and it always says contact Microsoft or buy a new key I contacted Microsoft with no reply it didn't get upgraded to windows 10 its...
  5. Re Activate License

Re Activate License: I had problems with my Hard drive, tried to fix it. Made it worse. I tried putting it in an hard drive and boot it externally. It worked but I was stucked in automatic repair long storyshort I messed up my hard drive and had to wipe every data including my windows data. I...
  6. how to activate windows on my pc

how to activate windows on my pc: please help me activate windows on my pc, pc is hp notebook 15 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-windows-on-my-pc/41ad9b50-07fb-4b5f-b2cc-5d2a16bf9746"
  7. Microsoft Activation

Microsoft Activation: Hi all, I would like to format my currrent windows 10 in my laptop and I want to reinstall it . My currently using windows is activated using Activation Key from a store (OEM Key), Does it will work for the new Windows 10 after formatting the old windows 10 ?Please...
  8. Reactivate W10pro US-EN on PC where before it WAS digitally activated as W10pro DE

Reactivate W10pro US-EN on PC where before it WAS digitally activated as W10pro DE: 1. The MS account which I used to login here is NOT connected to the problem the computer on which I now work has. The actual computer uses a local account only! 2. On this PC here I deleted the C drive today. Before, it had a German Win 10 pro edition (1909.18363.418) which...
  9. "User OOBE Create Elevated Object Server" & "Exchange Active Sync Policy Manager Broker"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "User OOBE Create Elevated Object Server" & "Exchange Active Sync Policy Manager Broker": Both these notifications have been appearing for a long time now, and I am tiring of clicking 'No' every time I use my computer. What are these two adaptations for? Can I trust them? How can I make them go away permanently? Many thanks,...
  10. Troubleshoot error on window activation and i cant able to activate my window

Troubleshoot error on window activation and i cant able to activate my window: what I can do for it any idea guys .... I vist all websites its nothing work any genius guy is there......... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-error-on-window-activation-and-i-cant/2e25bc1a-2d02-4167-a004-0e3e8c02ab6f"